• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wings Air @ LZU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Generally, nobody here is defending management.

It's just that nobody is going to side with an irrational loudmouth spouting off on a public forum that can't even post in the correct location. Your very first post was plagued with punctuation and grammar errors. It was obviously posted in a fit of rage and nobody is going to take that kind of garbage seriously.

You have done nothing to earn even the slightest bit of credibility and for that, nobody believes a single word you say. You've basically reduced yourself to a loudmouth whistleblower that is absolutely incapable of maintaining a job flipping hamburgers. We are only interested in poking fun at you and generally adding fuel to the flame.

Your next step would be to beg a moderator to delete the whole thread, apologize for forcing us to listen to all your garbage, and then start a new thread in the charter forum, utilizing proper spelling and grammar, avoiding all caps, cut the name calling, and leave specific names out.

Next time, follow these steps:

Fly safe.
Refuse aircraft.
Get fired.
Apply for and be awarded another job.
Repeat until you end up with a job that won’t fire you for flying safe.
Watch 6 o clock news about your previous employers crashing airplanes.

(Happens to me all the time… just last week actually)

-Brett

An Expert For Sure!!

Generally, nobody here is defending management.

It's just that nobody is going to side with an irrational loudmouth spouting off on a public forum that can't even post in the correct location. Your very first post was plagued with punctuation and grammar errors. It was obviously posted in a fit of rage and nobody is going to take that kind of garbage seriously.

You have done nothing to earn even the slightest bit of credibility and for that, nobody believes a single word you say. You've basically reduced yourself to a loudmouth whistleblower that is absolutely incapable of maintaining a job flipping hamburgers. We are only interested in poking fun at you and generally adding fuel to the flame.

Your next step would be to beg a moderator to delete the whole thread, apologize for forcing us to listen to all your garbage, and then start a new thread in the charter forum, utilizing proper spelling and grammar, avoiding all caps, cut the name calling, and leave specific names out.

Next time, follow these steps:

Fly safe.
Refuse aircraft.
Get fired.
Apply for and be awarded another job.
Repeat until you end up with a job that won’t fire you for flying safe.
Watch 6 o clock news about your previous employers crashing airplanes.

(Happens to me all the time… just last week actually)

-Brett

Who DIED and made you GOD ?????
There are several pilots that can attest to everything I have said!!!!!

Last edited:
John,
I have had just about enough of your crying and whining. Being a part of management of this company I will no longer put up with your bashing. I could share with this board why you are no longer with this company, but being a gentleman I will not. We could discuss a lot of things. If you continue to include me in your discussion I will forget to keep my mouth shut. As with any company there may be problems, but violation of maintenance proceedures or FAR's are not in the mix. You continue to expound on things that are not true. As the others have suggested you may look into a match book cover for a truck driving school nearest you. In this business, a reputation is paramount to success and slowly but surely you are flushing yourself down the toilet. We may not have the newest equipment, pay the best or have the benefits of the heavy iron carriers, but I appreciate the pilots and staff who have chosen to make our small airline home. We are small and growing but the doors are still open to discuss legitimate problems. You should have taken advantage of it while you were still here and not after it was too late. I feel our pilots are truly professionals and I respect them as such.
You need to move on and get a life.....

Hey dude,the pilots at these places that I worked AGREE with me more so than with you!!!!!
Yes, we all know your type.
You're the one that comes into the crew room, ranting and raving about who knows what, getting everyone involved...as we just nod our heads, smile and say "yeah, I agree".
But the second you walk away, we all look around and ask each other "what the hell was that all about?"

Sounds like you need to find a new job.

Good Spin Mgr.

John,
I have had just about enough of your crying and whining. Being a part of management of this company I will no longer put up with your bashing. I could share with this board why you are no longer with this company, but being a gentleman I will not. We could discuss a lot of things. If you continue to include me in your discussion I will forget to keep my mouth shut. As with any company there may be problems, but violation of maintenance proceedures or FAR's are not in the mix. You continue to expound on things that are not true. As the others have suggested you may look into a match book cover for a truck driving school nearest you. In this business, a reputation is paramount to success and slowly but surely you are flushing yourself down the toilet. We may not have the newest equipment, pay the best or have the benefits of the heavy iron carriers, but I appreciate the pilots and staff who have chosen to make our small airline home. We are small and growing but the doors are still open to discuss legitimate problems. You should have taken advantage of it while you were still here and not after it was too late. I feel our pilots are truly professionals and I respect them as such.
You need to move on and get a life.....

Your tirade is nothing more than the official company spin pretending to be RIGHTEOUS!!How come the former chief pilot and other pilots say that your outfit is not righteous??? I am just repeating what I know and what they know!!

Why doesn'y your outfit atleast PAY the pilots that are owed pay after they are are fired for no good reason??I know of atleast one person that is owed back pay but has not gotten it as of this date!
Try and find me atleast one pilot on this forum that approves of not getting paid what they are owed???

Your oufit being the way it is run,the way it treats pilots,is nothing more than a poster child for UNIONS!!!

Last edited:
Look G-force. I know that company very well and it is what it is. If you have all the experience that your profile suggests, then you should have known what to expect. I worked there before SM was even hired and before they heard of you, so I might know something.

The truth is RR is probably gonna make it. He is driven and has his goal in sight. I probably left there too early. The going got very tough and I couldn't hang. But they are well funded right now and giving good pilots a place to work in a VERY poor market.

I would work there again if I needed to and they would have me. The place is full a good people trying to make it.

I know all the stories about pilots checks bouncing and them not getting paid, some of the stories you are referring to are probably about me. Let me say that I know of NO PILOT that has not gotten their money out of Wings. It may take a minute, but they got it.

Let me also say that I have no reason to defend them, quite the contrary. After I left I heard about alot of bad mouthing, bashing and name calling that was directed at me. So be it.

Good luck in this business around ATL. Kinda small community and very competitive. Try to keep your nose clean and don't bend anything and maybe you'll make it.

G-force, sounds like you're airing grievances after being fired; not before. If you were so concerned about the way things were being operated, you should've resigned rather than wait to get canned (justified or not) and spout off negatively about their operations.

So why were you let go. At this point Wings is well aware of who you are at this point. Perhaps you could fill us in with an honest play-by-play of what really transpired. You might even garner some support.

I've been demanding some facts and he finally showed up

He claims through a PM that he flew to athens and the weather was forecast good. they flew 3 MAPs and saw nothing at 200. the training pilot then took the same FO and the FO says they got in but by busting mins and saw the lead ins at 100.

says five or six went missed. it should be on the ATL apr tapes for that day. also , the weather would be noted.

and he says the CP got fired for backing him up.

Spout off ranter or not, if you get fired for refusing to cheat and possibly become an artillery shell then fine.

I just found out a friend who had rec'd the guy that flew the hendricks crowd into Bull Mtn got fired just for the referral. He was a Saab 50 cpt. It is amazing how kneee jerkers who are grieving want to shoot and kill anyone who remotely had anything to do with it. That guy had 10,000 hours flying 1900s up north. even though it was a complete cockpit breakdown, failing to fly the published MISS is sad and awful.

Latest resources

Back