Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why some jetBlue pilots post such extreme negativity.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Captain Cartoon Boy, it's sad sacks like you that jump on the bandwagon saying one of your own should be fired. People like you have lowered the bar to what the profession is today, take a risk and support your fellow pilot!

Ohhhh I'm sowwy.....did I hurt your widdle feewings??

I am not the problem. It is sad sack Baby Boomers like you that refuse to take responsibility for your actions that is the reason for the degridation of both the profession and this country as a whole. You expect everyone else to bend over and clean up your mess when you f-ck up.

I will support someone if they are in the right. If this guy didn't deserve what he got and can prove it he will get DEEP into Jetblue's pockets, and that is a GOOD thing. I will NOT support someone if they are incompetent and deserve to be fired. And I will NOT support a pathetic individual like yourself who apparently has the capacity for personal responsibility of a 4th grader.

The profession is where it is because of people like you. Look in the mirror.

Last edited:

I am not the problem. It is sad sack Baby Boomers like you that refuse to take responsibility for your actions that is the reason for the degridation of both the profession and this country as a whole. You expect everyone else to bend over and clean up your mess when you f-ck up.

I will support someone if they are in the right. If this guy didn't deserve what he got and can prove it he will get DEEP into Jetblue's pockets, and that is a GOOD thing. I will NOT support someone if they are incompetent and deserve to be fired. And I will NOT support a pathetic individual like yourself who apparently has the capacity for personal responsibility of a 4th grader.

Calm down cartoon boy, I mean Captain Cartoon Boy. I'm not much older then you buddy, just got here faster and you now resent me for it. Got here at 33 and now 43 while you got mired down in rj world after 911. I get it, you're angry about your career. That's okay in ten plus years you can upgrade too but you'll always be junior to me. Hahahaha. Cartoon boy take your backpack off and pull the earbuds out and listen, it's always good karma to support your own. JS is a great guy and will land on his feet with a pile of cash but times are tough for him. Someday you might be close to someone that has something horrific like this happen and then you might understand.

WOW ... the new generation of pilot is freaking scary.

The public conversation has been one way and the pilot has had zero opportunity to defend himself and The Prince of all Saiyans is pre disposed to tell the pilot to clean it up him/herself.

Calm down cartoon boy, I mean Captain Cartoon Boy. I'm not much older then you buddy, just got here faster and you now resent me for it. Got here at 33 and now 43 while you got mired down in rj world after 911. I get it, you're angry about your career. That's okay in ten plus years you can upgrade too but you'll always be junior to me. Hahahaha. Cartoon boy take your backpack off and pull the earbuds out and listen, it's always good karma to support your own. JS is a great guy and will land on his feet with a pile of cash but times are tough for him. Someday you might be close to someone that has something horrific like this happen and then you might understand.

Struck a nerve, did I?

Just keep making $hit up, scooter. Every time you post you look dumber. You know NOTHING about what I've done in my career, because you can't be bothered to read. You just assume everything and prove your stupidity further with every post. Then you try to add insults because I call you out on your stupid bull$hit, make you look like an idiot, and bruise your widdle ego.

I am VERY amused right now. I wish you could see the look on my face. Keep it coming.

I almost half wish I could see what turd-boy was saying, unfortunately he's on my ignore list. It has to be just as amusing.

Struck a nerve, did I?

Just keep making $hit up, scooter. Every time you post you look dumber. You know NOTHING about what I've done in my career, because you can't be bothered to read. You just assume everything and prove your stupidity further with every post. Then you try to add insults because I call you out on your stupid bull$hit, make you look like an idiot, and bruise your widdle ego.

I am VERY amused right now. I wish you could see the look on my face. Keep it coming.

Ok skippy, keep dropping f-bombs and using profanity. Karma is bitch, I really hope you never have to go through what this captain has experienced. If you do, remember your asinine comments on this board. Widdle? You need to get out more Cpt Cartoon Boy. Best of luck to you, that's right you don't need it because you are better then anyone that has ever made a mistake.

Profanity? You mean like 'bitch'?

I am literally laying down laughing my a$$ off right now.

Check it out, folks. This guy and 'Splert' are the senior guys that we are SUPPOSED TO LOOK UP TO!! They ACTUALLY believe this! They're like kindergartners! If you can't see the irony and sadness here, then I don't know what else to tell you.

The last guy STILL doesn't get it. He never will. He's had 44 years to, and if he hasn't by now, it probably ain't gonna happen.

I'm NOT perfect. I don't claim to be. I NEVER have. That's just more stuff he's making up because he can't win the argument. The only thing I have EVER said is that IF what is going around DID actually happen then he deserves to be fired, process or not, nice guy or not. Actions have consequences. That's life, dude. One day, when YOU are all growed up and mature, you might figure that out.

Of course, they are too busy throwing out insults to see the forest through the trees. Well, I'm rubber and you're glue.

Latest resources

Back