Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why some jetBlue pilots post such extreme negativity.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nobody gets fired for an asap report. Maybe the activity that caused them to file an asap report. But not the report itself. So what was the event that required the asap?

This is why you guys have no credibility. You will say anything to scare people into a yes vote.

Perhaps the handful qf negative posters are really Jet Blue management with an agenda to persuade all pro union pilot applicants not to apply. If this is the case they're doing an excellent job. Brilliant.

Perhaps the handful qf negative posters are really Jet Blue management with an agenda to persuade all pro union pilot applicants not to apply. If this is the case they're doing an excellent job. Brilliant.

Negative posters? Haha. Everything I have posted on this board is fact. Some of you just don't like the facts and it upsets you to read about the real JetBlue. That said, why would anyone base an important decision such as voting for or against a union because they don't like a few participants on anonymous message board?

Negative posters? Haha. Everything I have posted on this board is fact. Some of you just don't like the facts and it upsets you to read about the real JetBlue. That said, why would anyone base an important decision such as voting for or against a union because they don't like a few participants on anonymous message board?

Where did I mention anything about a union vote. I was referencing qualified pilots who don't even work for JetBlue.

There's no doubt you're keeping a signifigant number of pro union pilots from applying.

Where did I mention anything about a union vote. I was referencing qualified pilots who don't even work for JetBlue.

There's no doubt you're keeping a signifigant number of pro union pilots from applying.

As I said before I have posted facts about our current situation at JetBlue. If they decide to not apply because of it then so be it. I would hate to cover up the facts just get pro union people to apply, that just isn't right.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back