Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why some jetBlue pilots post such extreme negativity.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As for the facts in the case of our most recently terminated pilot, there are many that know the whole story. No one should probably know the whole story except those that have signed a non-disclosure agreement. Anyone claiming to know the entire story would be putting themselves, their source, and the pilot in question at risk. All I can say is this, the process has failed...again. The company has terminated way too many pilots over the last year and I would expect to see more. If you are a known union supporter or 3A participant it seems you have a target on your head.

As for the facts in the case of our most recently terminated pilot, there are many that know the whole story. No one should probably know the whole story except those that have signed a non-disclosure agreement. Anyone claiming to know the entire story would be putting themselves, their source, and the pilot in question at risk. All I can say is this, the process has failed...again. The company has terminated way too many pilots over the last year and I would expect to see more. If you are a known union supporter or 3A participant it seems you have a target on your head.

Totally F_ING hillarious dude.

Not ONE bit of explanation about why this person was fired other than they filed an ASAP, and yet you want us to simply believe the process failed. What a joke. Until I hear the alleged fire-able action (without any names or identifiable information), I will not simply take YOUR word for it.

So what happens when an asap is filed then the faa comes asking questions and then the asap gets rescinded and removed by the company in the best interests of a possible media report then faa issues and emergency suspension of pilots certificate pending investigation and company uses the " pilot must maintain certification " clause to fire you with no due process.

Let me guess it will never happen to any one of you will it?

Captain V lets raise a glass to hoping you " get lucky " with your healthcare and lets hope the blue pilot fund can help the ones that experience finanacial devestation because they have a sick or injured family member.. Thats a great health plan.. gate agents, rampers, new fo's making 35k shelling out up to $18,000 a year for health care.. Im sure they can afford it..

Totally F_ING hillarious dude.

Not ONE bit of explanation about why this person was fired other than they filed an ASAP, and yet you want us to simply believe the process failed. What a joke. Until I hear the alleged fire-able action (without any names or identifiable information), I will not simply take YOUR word for it.

I really don't care what you do. Go pi$$ up a rope for all I care. You have no clue what goes on around here. Just wait until it is you or your friend in the hotseat. Shame on you for finding a post hilarious about one of our own getting terminated.

Facts:

More facts for potential new hires at JB. Spent half of last year on reserve on first year pay 190. Half of the year with a line on 2nd year pay 190. $63K gross.
-January schedule, 15 days off with 80 hours credit. Weekends off.
-Feb Schedule 84 hours, 15 days off, Don't work a single Sat or Sun and only 1 Friday

BOS-190

Many people have different schedules based on base, seat etc. Just trying to let people know what my life is like with a couple years in. Life can be good here, but my advise is to have a HUGE emergency fund if you are going to use JetBlues healthcare.

I love working at JB
I am a YES vote based on fact not emotion
Yes I will go to Delta when/if I get the chance

I really don't care what you do. Go pi$$ up a rope for all I care. You have no clue what goes on around here. Just wait until it is you or your friend in the hotseat. Shame on you for finding a post hilarious about one of our own getting terminated.

What I find hilarious is you, not the one who lost his/her job. What, specifically were they fired for? If you still want to play the "I can't tell you, but its bad game" then go ******************** yourself.

That's right. Nobody gets fired for filing an ASAP report.

His name is John Stevens with 5 kids, that's right 5 kids, one a toddler. If you can justify firing this guy and moving the FAA toward emergency revocation of his certificate (meaning he can't ever fly again), as the first step, with zero progressive guidance or punishment short of firing, then you really are a jetblue pilot.

He was a member of the last organizing committee and a 3A signee. Does this help your perspective? There is a blue list and a not so blue list and John was on the wrong list, while you sir are on the wrong argument.

For those applying to B6, don't do it. It is a poor place to work with no seniority movement, except when they fire organizing committee members.

His name is John Stevens with 5 kids, that's right 5 kids, one a toddler. If you can justify firing this guy and moving the FAA toward emergency revocation of his certificate (meaning he can't ever fly again), as the first step, with zero progressive guidance or punishment short of firing, then you really are a jetblue pilot.

He was a member of the last organizing committee and a 3A signee. Does this help your perspective? There is a blue list and a not so blue list and John was on the wrong list, while you sir are on the wrong argument.

For those applying to B6, don't do it. It is a poor place to work with no seniority movement, except when they fire organizing committee members.

Did he lie on his ASAP report? If you lie and they catch you, you will get fired six days a week and twice on Sundays OC or not. If he lied, he jeopardized the ASAP program for all of us. I don't care if he's a nice guy or how many kids he has, it has no bearing on his punishment or his crime. My last company had ALPA, but the one thing they couldn't save you from was being caught in a lie. It's very simple, if he was wrongfully terminated then a good lawyer will get him his job back, if not.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back