Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why some jetBlue pilots post such extreme negativity.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Smarta$$ If your a JB pilot, you should be embarrassed. This gentleman was let go without due process for reasons that you claim cannot happen. Well maybe you can explain it to his kids.

Did he lie on his ASAP report? If you lie and they catch you, you will get fired six days a week and twice on Sundays OC or not. If he lied, he jeopardized the ASAP program for all of us. I don't care if he's a nice guy or how many kids he has, it has no bearing on his punishment or his crime. My last company had ALPA, but the one thing they couldn't save you from was being caught in a lie. It's very simple, if he was wrongfully terminated then a good lawyer will get him his job back, if not.....

What if the company claimed you lied? and because you have no way to defend yourself or nobody to stand up for you, your fired. What then? Hire a lawyer and slug it out over the course of 5 years in court? What do you pay the bills with while you wait. Thats the point of what experienced people are trying to tell you about JetBlue. Your on your own here. No CBA, no union protection. As long as you never have an altitude deviation or nordo event during your career I guess you'll be OK.

What if the company claimed you lied? and because you have no way to defend yourself or nobody to stand up for you, your fired. What then? Hire a lawyer and slug it out over the course of 5 years in court? What do you pay the bills with while you wait. Thats the point of what experienced people are trying to tell you about JetBlue. Your on your own here. No CBA, no union protection. As long as you never have an altitude deviation or nordo event during your career I guess you'll be OK.

Having a NORDO event and overflying your destination at 350 are not the same thing... or are they?

Having a NORDO event and overflying your destination at 350 are not the same thing... or are they?

Again my point is if the company claims you lied and fires you here at JB, its game over. Your fired. No recourse. No opportunity to prove yourself. Nobody to back you up. Your on your own. Yea you can get a lawyer and prove you were fired illegally but thats expensive, hard, and never a gaurantee you will be made whole even if your in the right. At jetblue your walking a tightrope.

Northwest captain and fo fired for falling asleep and overflying their destination. Both alpa.

So just as I thought. Not fired for an asap report.

You guys are way too much. You will say and spin anything to get your way.

By your own standards, tell people not to go work for Delta, because they fired TWO guys for the exact same thing.......

F$&&#%G tools.

Northwest captain and fo fired for falling asleep and overflying their destination. Both alpa.

So just as I thought. Not fired for an asap report.

You guys are way too much. You will say and spin anything to get your way.

Guess what? They both got their jobs back.

Do you think they deserved to get their jobs back?

Not my place to judge. They followed a defined process and were found to be competent to continue as professional aviators. As for JetBlue terminations I am only familiar with about half of them. Clearly there are cases that will win wrongful termination suits. One from several years back received several million dollars.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back