• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why don't Delta pilots stop the merger?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You aren't actually thinking about going back, are you?

You're joking right?..... I wouldn't be caught dead near the mess thats about to take place on the other side of the fence. I'm just curious about the options that might be available for the furloughed/bypass group should this merger happen. Not really holding my breath for anything though....

On your six....

Now a days flying at night is part of the norm for every company.... flew about 180 hours last year and about 80hrs were at night. Did a JFK day run the other day and the taxi time was 1:20 mins.... wtfo? no thank you....

Hope it all works out for you over there..... let me know if you need a letter for big brown;).

Last edited:
Did a JFK day run the other day and the taxi time was 1:20 mins.... wtfo? no thank you....

Hope it all works out for you over there..... let me know if you need a letter for big brown;).

Isn't it great. I get 3-4 extra hours a month going through there. Paid by the hour we are.

If you care about your career, vote Obama.

If you care about creating a welfare state; about capitulating to Al Qaeda, Iran, and others in the name of "diplomacy;" if you care about squelching individual motivation to succeed and prosper... vote Obama.

But hey, he's pro labor, so as long as my career's OK, I don't have to worry about that other stuff...right?

Last edited:
Isn't it great. I get 3-4 extra hours a month going through there. Paid by the hour we are.

True.... we are paid by the hour, but not the case for my situations. The faster I get done the better and the less time I have to spend in an airplane. Hence 180 hrs for a whole year..... enjoy JFK and Im glad it works for some people....again... no thank you...

Instructor dude.....

Not in a f*&ing million years...... your posts on this forum speak volumes about who you really are and they show your true colors.

If you care about creating a welfare state; about capitulating to Al Qaeda, Iran, and others in the name of "diplomacy;" if you care about squelching individual motivation to succeed and prosper... vote Obama.

But hey, he's pro labor, so as long as my career's OK, I don't have to worry about that other stuff...right?

WRITE IN AL GORE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

True.... we are paid by the hour, but not the case for my situations. The faster I get done the better and the less time I have to spend in an airplane. Hence 180 hrs for a whole year..... enjoy JFK and Im glad it works for some people....again... no thank you...

Instructor dude.....

Not in a f*&ing million years...... your posts on this forum speak volumes about who you really are and they show your true colors.

Instructordude is written as one word not like Instructor dude.
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back