• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JetBlue is a top notch regional airline.

For most guys in the Left seat of another regional coming to JetBlue at this point is a lateral move at best and probably worse if they consider they will not have holidays or summer vacation off ever.

Yes we are better than Mesa but that isn't saying much.

Hi!

enjoy the right seat of that 190 for many years to come, oh and JFK RSV

I would enjoy it. A LOT!

cliff
LFW

Hi!

I would enjoy it. A LOT!

cliff
LFW

Check back in 2 years.

You don't know this yet but the Band of Blue is trying to get the company to exempt reserves from duty, trip rigs and daily credits.

In other words reserves will only credit block and probably actual or historic whatever is less.

This place is a very sick place for those not hired in 2005 or before.

Good luck.

I'd much rather be sitting reserve at an airline that sells it's own tickets than being a line holder that is just one CPA, whipsaw or Republic away from being on the street.

That's true and I believe JetBlue is a fine airline, a place I would enjoy working at.

My question is what prevents JB Mgmt from RAHing that 190 or even 320 flying? Just the Blue Culture?

Good luck to all those that get an invite, I'd go if I got and invite and interview.

Check back in 2 years.

You don't know this yet but the Band of Blue is trying to get the company to exempt reserves from duty, trip rigs and daily credits.

In other words reserves will only credit block and probably actual or historic whatever is less.

Good luck.

u = nuts

Check back in 2 years.

Good luck.

Yeah I don't see that happening. If you're privvy to some letter you need to make it available to as many JB pilots as possible. Post it on BP, B6pilots, whatever. Just make some noise with it.

Yeah I don't see that happening. If you're privvy to some letter you need to make it available to as many JB pilots as possible. Post it on BP, B6pilots, whatever. Just make some noise with it.
Ask the good PHD to send it to you.

Latest resources

Back