When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thanks

I believe they have changed this in the new FSM and now starts and finshes (plus last day releases) are going to be by time. That shound even things out a bit for those on the bottom of the rsv list. Also, I did a yr of rsv (2 yrs ago) and I never had to work 6 on. That is a choice you must be making. You can work 4 or 5 on (thats what I did) and still have an ok qol. The summer months can be rough and it really helps if you commute from a city on the east coast with a early and late flight in/out but I almost always got home on my last day and was able to come up on my first day about half the time. Best of luck to everyone.
Senior goes first to get more time to get late show to get last day release.

I recommend JetBlue if you are out work, or if you are REALLY young and would be happy to be an FO forever. Keep in mind the last CA they will need for the next 20 years was hired 3 years ago.

What you WILL get if you get hired is E-190 FO, based in JFK/BOS, on reserve for the next several years. I'm guessing 4 years on reserve would be average at this point, maybe less if we have another windfall of planes like this year. After that, life is pretty good with Flica Alerts to modify your schedule, and a wage you can live with. Throw in another 4 years, and you would probably be senior enough to hold a line on the A-320.

from an email today...

"We’ll be opening the hiring window for the First Officer position tomorrow, April 30, and we anticipate accepting online applications until June 1, 2010.

In order to fast-track entry into training, we will be interviewing to create a pool of “ready- now” new-hire Pilots. All interested candidates must have an updated profile in our online recruitment system and in order to be considered for an interview, they must still apply through the system for this specific position."

MCO is senior. Newhires WILL be on the 190, and MCO is a 190 base, so you might see it sooner rather than later.

MCO is senior. Newhires WILL be on the 190, and MCO is a 190 base, so you might see it sooner rather than later.

Two guys from the last new hire class in 09 got MCO. The expansion is going to happen in BOS and MCO. The shift to airside 1 at the end of the year will push this. I'd say MCO on the E90 sooner than later. It's not as senior as you'd think, for awhile the plug held MCO. RSV goes senior and the most junior E90 guy here (MCO) gets a line.

Now, with motion in the ocean that could all change...

Last edited:
docx vs. doc

anyone else having trouble with the adding an attachment to the online app?

Hey LL, I had the same issues this morning - the JB system apparantly does not like Word documents created with the Word 2007 program ending in file code ".docx". I used "Save As", saved as a "Word 2003-2007" file, and then it saves as ".doc". (no x).

It then had no problem being uploaded.... Hope this helps.... Good luck!

Latest resources

Back