• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Disregard the Chef…this must be his first airline job….welcome to aviation.

Hey, I merely call it like I see it. I am no more attached to JetBlue than I am to my mother-in-law. I tolerate them equally.

Emotionally speaking, I gave up on this career a long time ago.

Welcome to aviation? Ha. 17 years of doing it, and now I get the welcome wagon? Thanks!

Hey, I merely call it like I see it. I am no more attached to JetBlue than I am to my mother-in-law. I tolerate them equally.

Emotionally speaking, I gave up on this career a long time ago.

Welcome to aviation? Ha. 17 years of doing it, and now I get the welcome wagon? Thanks!

More like welcome to civilian aviation. ;)

Please tell us you have more then 4,000 hours in 17 years. I guess you actually have to fly now. I understand why you’re over it.

Please tell us you have more then 4,000 hours in 17 years. I guess you actually have to fly now. I understand why you’re over it.

Well keep in mind he (chef) is looking at 20-30 more years and wanting the best he can.

Nothing like you. Just trying to hold on for the next 3-5 years living it up at ole jetblue. I know you had it really bad at your last charter company and count yourself lucky. Not to be spraying soy-fields during your last days flying (as your career trajectory was heading) must be awesome for you! You might feel that your background and squandered chances have put you in a position of "knees touching floor" thanking Jetblue for a shiny jet.

Shame on Chef for believing that this profession dictate rewards. He's doing this while pilots such as yourself have been "selling-out" and "lowering the bar" for decades!?

Thanks for all you do (and have done)

Well, I could have said that I had 4,000 hours upside down, which is gotta be more than you have on an actual yoke (sans autopilot).

But then I guess I should just tell the truth ... my flight hour breakdown:

4,000 OCF
150,000 NVG
100,000 Green Ink
6,000 Case I pattern
50,000 Behind a KC-135
50,000 Behind a KC-10
6,000 in the Dirty Shirt
100,000 above 5G's
30,000 within .5 mile of another plane
4,000 at Jetblue

Total: 400,000

Man, Sail -- you think I should actually update that profile someday? Yeah, I will get right on that.

Seriously -- are we gonna go down that road AGAIN?

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?

7 airbus anounced today

4 E90's already on the plate this fall

Unless this new FSM is just that magical, we gonna need more bodies. I'd guess classes for late summer/fall to be ramped up for the holidays.

Latest resources

Back