When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would be happy to interview NJ pilots.. They would make an excellent addition

Atleast CRJflyer needs a job and was only trying to do what he can.

Clickclick is the ******************************* trying to look like he has any say in what happens!:confused:

Click, your cool, awesome and a "skyGod"... now can I have an interview? Oh wait, you have nothing to do with that... 2 ex- flight attendants make that call:eek:

Last edited:
Damn forgot what msg. board I was on:laugh:

It was a little sappy, but heres the back story..

Had a GF who started there back in '01...I was flying at a small regional at the time. Jumpseated on them a ton, went to her FA graduation, liked everyone there, shook hands with Neeleman(sp) etc..Did alot of over nights with her and the crews she flew with..Lots of fun..JB even got me outta a bind while I was stuck in PR. Had to sit in an FA seat in the tail, but it was a way home when every other major wouldn't help out.

(of course most of that was nearly 10 years ago, so I'm sure it has changed)

Probably will never get to a major, only an associates degree, lack much PIC time and the majors haven't had a great track record with hiring in about 9 years or so.

If I was gonna choose between airlines at the moment I'd pick SWA and then JB....No thanks getting stuck on the bottom of DAL/NWA and their 12,000+ pilots. AA hasn't hired in awhile I'd say, and United (well do I even have to mention United?) CAL..no thanks starting at $30/hr with no health benefits for 6months (unless that has changed)

So yes, JB would be one of my 1st choices..NJA was great, starting pay was awesome, and it was fun while it lasted. Pass bennies were sorely missed. And I happen to love flying the Hebrew highway!

Damn forgot what msg. board I was on:laugh:

It was a little sappy, but heres the back story..

Had a GF who started there back in '01...I was flying at a small regional at the time. Jumpseated on them a ton, went to her FA graduation, liked everyone there, shook hands with Neeleman(sp) etc..Did alot of over nights with her and the crews she flew with..Lots of fun..JB even got me outta a bind while I was stuck in PR. Had to sit in an FA seat in the tail, but it was a way home when every other major wouldn't help out.

(of course most of that was nearly 10 years ago, so I'm sure it has changed)

Probably will never get to a major, only an associates degree, lack much PIC time and the majors haven't had a great track record with hiring in about 9 years or so.

If I was gonna choose between airlines at the moment I'd pick SWA and then JB....No thanks getting stuck on the bottom of DAL/NWA and their 12,000+ pilots. AA hasn't hired in awhile I'd say, and United (well do I even have to mention United?) CAL..no thanks starting at $30/hr with no health benefits for 6months (unless that has changed)

So yes, JB would be one of my 1st choices..NJA was great, starting pay was awesome, and it was fun while it lasted. Pass bennies were sorely missed. And I happen to love flying the Hebrew highway!

Sounds like Spirit might be a good choice too...

Why would anyone consider going to jetblue? It seems like a dead end job with no hope for upgrade and a fleet that is shrinking... arrival of four E-190's and the return of up to five A320s for the remainder of 2010 from what I was told from someone who works there. I guess they've also deferred future deliveries as well. I don't mean this as flame, but it seems like it is a dysfunctional airline with an uncertain future. Do they have a five year plan? Do they have a strategic ten year plan? Will Lufthansa bring the company into the Star Alliance? Are my countrymen going to force jetblue to spend money on building them up to make them more marketable for parting out to other carriers? Why aren't they able to compete effectively against Virgin and Spirit? I'm sure Delta, Southwest and Airtran would love to see the elimination of competition for the low hanging fruit of the low yield Florida markets. I know much of this could be said of any airline today, but it just seems, in my opinion, jetblue is aimless...

Who do you work for? Oh wait, You're furloughed.

You said aimless?

Does anyone know if they will look at someone with my time and having been at two seperate majors? I'm sure they look at the individual, but I'm afraid for people like me, who've flown at the majors, places like Colgan fear we may expectations or attitudes. I'm asking this because I would like to go to Colgan for improvement in QOL from the place I'm currently working. I too would love to be a Saab guy out of PVD as well.... no commuting.... home every night.... A SCHEDULE again(no matter how bad).....

I've applied and applied but no luck.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I am sure Colgan is the place to be. :rolleyes:

Jerkoff!

Last edited:
Isn't Bluewings an A320 operator out of Germany? I thought I saw one at DUS this past summer... See below:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Blue...64679/L/&sid=474730d6c8b8d1dd5b3fd91862500376

Blue Wings closed there doors in January. We sold them 5 of our A-320's back in 06, and they acquired 2 more on there own. So there is now 7 used A-320's with the IAE engines on the market. Numbers of 3-7 seem to keep showing up in conversations. All of the 320's would go threw a heavy check before we operated them. Nothing official but the rumors of hiring are o plenty.

FWIW..I've been told to expect an open house in mid-summer, with some possible interviews/classes shortly thereafter....But thats still 4 months away so who knows how accurate it will turn out to be?

FWIW..I've been told to expect an open house in mid-summer, with some possible interviews/classes shortly thereafter....But thats still 4 months away so who knows how accurate it will turn out to be?

Where do they usually have an open house? Are they usually at the JetBlue training center @MCO or do you mean at one of those flt.ops.com type job fairs?

If we have an open house...there won't be an official announcement. You'll hear about it from one of us on here and other word-of-mouth. I don't ever recall JB officially advertising the open houses.

Latest resources

Back