When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great news!

Think long and hard before giving up seniority at another gig to sit at the bottom of the list here.

03:00 show on the first day of 6 days on reserve with a 21:00 release on your last day make this schedule effectively an 8 day reserve period.

That is what is in store for new hires.

Sorry. Unless you can live in JFK or BOS then commuting to that schedule for the next 2 years will burn a hole in your soul no matter how much blue juice you have in your dome.

Hi!

JB starts hiring tommorow.

Reserve schedule crap? My last line was 270 on/45 off.
I would prefer reserve at JB!

cliff
GRB

Hi!

JB starts hiring tommorow.

Reserve schedule crap? My last line was 270 on/45 off.
I would prefer reserve at JB!

cliff
GRB

If 6 days off at home per month is good then welcome aboard I guess.

Others may want to know exactly what to expect of a JetBlue new hire QOL.

trust me it beats 4 months straight of being home...no question about it.

trust me it beats 4 months straight of being home...no question about it.

I hear ya!

I wish everyone luck and I hope once on the property we don't continue to suffer from that mind set.

The key to the interview is to tell stories that will convince the team what you posted is true: that no matter how bad it gets you will continue to find a bright side by comparing the current situation to what is worse.

Good luck...

Last edited:
I hear ya!

I wish everyone luck and I hope once on the property we don't continue to suffer from that mind set.

The key to the interview is to tell stories that will convince the team what you posted is true. That know matter how bad it gets you will continue to find a bright side by comparing what is worse.

Good luck...

If you are looking for work JetBlue is a decent place to be. An before you attack me I am 100% behind the current ALPA drive. But then again I am also a mid seniority Boston based E190 CA.

If you are looking for work JetBlue is a decent place to be. An before you attack me I am 100% behind the current ALPA drive. But then again I am also a mid seniority Boston based E190 CA.

JetBlue is certainly a good place to work.

If (fill in the blank)...

Since when is providing information on what a new hire can expect an attack.

Unless you live in base and since the reserve assignment process in FLiCA is automated a junior guy should expect 03:00 first day on reserve. They will be junior here for a long, long time. I would expect at least until 2012.

What are you telling guys to expect?

JetBlue is certainly a good place to work.

If (fill in the blank)...

Since when is providing information on what a new hire can expect an attack.

Unless you live in base and since the reserve assignment process in FLiCA is automated a junior guy should expect 03:00 first day on reserve. They will be junior here for a long, long time. I would expect at least until 2012.

What are you telling guys to expect?

I believe they have changed this in the new FSM and now starts and finshes (plus last day releases) are going to be by time. That shound even things out a bit for those on the bottom of the rsv list. Also, I did a yr of rsv (2 yrs ago) and I never had to work 6 on. That is a choice you must be making. You can work 4 or 5 on (thats what I did) and still have an ok qol. The summer months can be rough and it really helps if you commute from a city on the east coast with a early and late flight in/out but I almost always got home on my last day and was able to come up on my first day about half the time. Best of luck to everyone.

I bid for 6 on and can't get it!

You will get the E190.Plan on RSV in BOS JFK or MCO. RSV in MCO has been going pretty senior. If you get MCO you may have a line sooner than you think.

$47 hr 75hr a mo.

Summer will work your a$$ fall is cake and winter will work your a$$.

Everyone has done the commute,did it for 9 years, but I moved to a base and it changed my life, I recommend it.

It's better than any Regional I've seen (2), but it's not Delta or SWA so don't come here thinkin that. I think I've made the right choice right now, I'll know in about 34yrs.

Good Luck!

Vote ALPA

Last edited:
When are those 7 Airbi coming? :)

Latest resources

Back