• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's a good idea. Somebody has do something about it other than b!tch on flightinfo.

Getting involved is pointless.

If you are not aligned with what the company wants you are frozen out.

Just ask the other 4 PVC members.

I am not concerned about being frozen out of anything. I'll check into it, even if my efforts amount to nothing. I'm only here to fly planes, not climb the company ladder.

Thread hijacking complete.

Last edited:
What kind of experience do people have who have been showing up at the job fair? Im hearing 7000+ hours and internal recs is competitive.

hey guys, got the invite to the campus : ) I'll be in on the Friday tour at 9am....looking forward to it...!

I have heard good things about JB from some friends that went to the Monday tour..they enjoyed it and felt it would be good place work, if given the opertunity, Seems like a "somewhat" laid back place..... put treating the passengers like customers again...instead of freight : )

Jesus, Skysurfer-

You really make career decisions based on what your friends heard at a M&G? Come on...

If you want to be on reserve for 5+ years, and an FO for 20+, come to JetBlue. They can fix you right up.

Great place to work if you're one of the brain-dead "it's better than Mesa crowd".

Jesus, Skysurfer-

You really make career decisions based on what your friends heard at a M&G? Come on...

If you want to be on reserve for 5+ years, and an FO for 20+, come to JetBlue. They can fix you right up.

Great place to work if you're one of the brain-dead "it's better than Mesa crowd".

You seem like such a nice person to be around. What is the reserve time and upgrade like at Airtran, SWA. Got a bud at SWA going on 3 years reserve now commuting all the way across the country. How about the folks that went to CAL for the 3 year upgrade. How long is that going to be now and we won't even talk about UAL. Whats the upgrade like at US Air. 23 years or is it 26. What about American upgrade at least 20 years?? Sounds like its the industry norm at the moment huh???

Fact. Jetblue is a 10 year old company with growing pains. They have a long way to go but have also come a long way. I'd say if jetblue comes as far in the next 10 as they have in the last 10 it might be a pretty good place to be. You just need to get your head out of your butt and look around at every other company that flies an airplane. If everybody keeps merging you will be looking at a furlough, 5 years on reserve if you are lucky or a 20 year upgrade at any other company.

Jesus, Skysurfer-

Uh...wow...are you an industry expert on upgrade times and career advancement.

Attention moron...lets see, AA still has about 1500 furlough, Delta hasn't hired in over a year...240 this yr I hear, UA-still has furloughs, Spirit-still furloughs, SWA-no current plans to hire..yet.

...ASA and Comair even still have furloughs.

Soooooo...what would be your most awesomeness plan for a career airline?

I believe it is you sir who is the brain-dead one.

You seem like such a nice person to be around. What is the reserve time and upgrade like at Airtran, SWA. Got a bud at SWA going on 3 years reserve now commuting all the way across the country. How about the folks that went to CAL for the 3 year upgrade. How long is that going to be now and we won't even talk about UAL. Whats the upgrade like at US Air. 23 years or is it 26. What about American upgrade at least 20 years?? Sounds like its the industry norm at the moment huh???

Fact. Jetblue is a 10 year old company with growing pains. They have a long way to go but have also come a long way. I'd say if jetblue comes as far in the next 10 as they have in the last 10 it might be a pretty good place to be. You just need to get your head out of your butt and look around at every other company that flies an airplane. If everybody keeps merging you will be looking at a furlough, 5 years on reserve if you are lucky or a 20 year upgrade at any other company.

But... All the legacy guys are hitting 65 alot quicker than the blue boys

Griz...yes, we have a young pilot group. Very few in the 60s. So most of our upgrades will be from growth. It's been stagnant for a while...but that will change. 11 (4-190s..7-320s) ships this year...I think 10 next (which I bet will increase). First delivery is June.

Which also means in about 5yrs time...those of us already here will see a rapid increase in upgrades...or bid line improvements.

There is NO perfect place to go right now if you're looking for a quick upgrade. I believe those days are gone for a loooong time. I'd rather be at a good company in the right seat with decent pay than at a dump in the left seat. Are we (JB) perfect. No way. We have some issues...but I'm happy here.

Latest resources

Back