When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Av8tor91

Anyone has any idea as for when JetBlue is going to start hiring pilots? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There has been rumors over on the netjets furlough board that someone heard of some hiring also. who knows when, it can't come soon enough!

Word is sometime in the 4th quarter. I think the number is somewhere around 150 pilots.

whoa...sweet...if thats true. I hadn't heard a number that high yet.

I would be happy to interview NJ pilots.. They would make an excellent addition

Thanks....Jetblue was my first choice to work back in the early days when they first started flying to my hometown..Unfortunately I never had the PIC requirements. During their last hiring spree, I applied but so did 1 million others...

I've truthfully always wanted to work there, jumpseated/non-revved on them alot back when I could..greatest group I ever had the priveledge of jumping on.

Anyone has any idea as for when JetBlue is going to start hiring pilots? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Had a chat with a CP today. He mentioned about that 150 # above. Interviews Q4 with classes in the winter-spring. More 190's on the way with 7 Bluewings a/c.

FWW

Why would anyone consider going to jetblue? It seems like a dead end job with no hope for upgrade and a fleet that is shrinking... arrival of four E-190's and the return of up to five A320s for the remainder of 2010 from what I was told from someone who works there. I guess they've also deferred future deliveries as well. I don't mean this as flame, but it seems like it is a dysfunctional airline with an uncertain future. Do they have a five year plan? Do they have a strategic ten year plan? Will Lufthansa bring the company into the Star Alliance? Are my countrymen going to force jetblue to spend money on building them up to make them more marketable for parting out to other carriers? Why aren't they able to compete effectively against Virgin and Spirit? I'm sure Delta, Southwest and Airtran would love to see the elimination of competition for the low hanging fruit of the low yield Florida markets. I know much of this could be said of any airline today, but it just seems, in my opinion, jetblue is aimless...

Why would anyone consider going to jetblue? It seems like a dead end job with no hope for upgrade and a fleet that is shrinking... arrival of four E-190's and the return of up to five A320s for the remainder of 2010 from what I was told from someone who works there. I guess they've also deferred future deliveries as well. I don't mean this as flame, but it seems like it is a dysfunctional airline with an uncertain future. Do they have a five year plan? Do they have a strategic ten year plan? Will Lufthansa bring the company into the Star Alliance? Are my countrymen going to force jetblue to spend money on building them up to make them more marketable for parting out to other carriers? Why aren't they able to compete effectively against Virgin and Spirit? I'm sure Delta, Southwest and Airtran would love to see the elimination of competition for the low hanging fruit of the low yield Florida markets. I know much of this could be said of any airline today, but it just seems, in my opinion, jetblue is aimless...

Kind of like your post.... D-bag

Latest resources

Back