Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kind of like your post.... D-bag

Dude,

I'm not lookin' to throw rocks... I'm asking questions, perhaps somewhat antagonistic and somewhat rehtorical. I've been kicked around this industry and forgive me if I'm not all rosey about its future.

Given what I see on your profile, you might be jetblue, how do you feel about the future of jetblue?

Thanks

Dude,

I'm not lookin' to throw rocks... I'm asking questions, perhaps somewhat antagonistic and somewhat rehtorical. I've been kicked around this industry and forgive me if I'm not all rosey about its future.

Given what I see on your profile, you might be jetblue, how do you feel about the future of jetblue?

Thanks

Year over year the fleet has grown with MAYBE the exception of one year. I think jetBlue has held there own against Virgin,WN,Spirit, and the legacy carriers. That said it is looking like a niche carrier at best. We'll see.

Stop!

Thanks....Jetblue was my first choice to work back in the early days when they first started flying to my hometown..Unfortunately I never had the PIC requirements. During their last hiring spree, I applied but so did 1 million others...

I've truthfully always wanted to work there, jumpseated/non-revved on them alot back when I could..greatest group I ever had the priveledge of jumping on.

Stop, stop..... come up for air!!!!!

Give the guy a break.........Although i work at Blue and feel that I'm treated very well (but i drive to a good sched), He wants/needs a job and mybe hoping to get a PM from a blue pilot/recruiter.......It WAS A BIT MUCH ;)

Yeah the cheese was a tad thick.... but hey, he needs a job.

Had a chat with a CP today. He mentioned about that 150 # above. Interviews Q4 with classes in the winter-spring. More 190's on the way with 7 Bluewings a/c.

FWW

You mean you and I are finally going to get off reserve :))
Hope you are doing great in MCO dude!!!!

Why would anyone consider going to jetblue? It seems like a dead end job with no hope for upgrade and a fleet that is shrinking... arrival of four E-190's and the return of up to five A320s for the remainder of 2010 from what I was told from someone who works there. I guess they've also deferred future deliveries as well. I don't mean this as flame, but it seems like it is a dysfunctional airline with an uncertain future. Do they have a five year plan? Do they have a strategic ten year plan? Will Lufthansa bring the company into the Star Alliance? Are my countrymen going to force jetblue to spend money on building them up to make them more marketable for parting out to other carriers? Why aren't they able to compete effectively against Virgin and Spirit? I'm sure Delta, Southwest and Airtran would love to see the elimination of competition for the low hanging fruit of the low yield Florida markets. I know much of this could be said of any airline today, but it just seems, in my opinion, jetblue is aimless...

Ah, man it totally sucks here. Airbus still pays for our MX, we don't even pay for our airplanes. What are we going to do when we have to pay bills!??!!? Isn't that new terminal in JFK free too? EMB had to buy Xjet to fly our routes cause those 190's suck so bad. The pay keeps going down and we furlough every 6mo to 2yrs. I mean, it is better than mesa... I think. I never worked there but I imagine it's better than mesa. D#mn United is going to stage a hostile takeover next Q and flush us out the bottom. Wow... why did i even apply? Boy I can't wait to go to delta at the end of 14000 guy list. That's just silly, UPs will be hiring next month anyways I'll go there.

Now that my sarcasm has ended. Life is what you make it man. JB probably isn't for you. Could be better here, but everywhere could be better. Enjoy the ride or die early and angry.

Last edited:
Enjoy the ride or die early and angry.
Beach Bummer

That, sir, was one of the best pieces of advice I've read on here in a very long time.

Latest resources

Back