• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When can AirTran dump ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really "meanstreak"? Are you serious? He made a fair share of personal attacks of his own BTW.

Cyber bullying? This was a grown man, not some impressionable 12 year old school girl. Whatever the reason(s) were, he obviously had a psychological problem. That's why he did this.

I'm very sad to hear this happened, mainly for his family, but these things happen everyday and they're always tragic. Life insurance doesn't pay and if he had kids, now what? Like I said, I feel mostly for Stacy.

Unless you read the note you have no idea what drove him to do this. For all you know his pet hamster died.

Last edited:
Really "meanstreak"? Are you serious? He made a fair share of personal attacks of his own BTW.

Cyber bullying? This was a grown man, not some impressionable 12 year old girl. What ever the reason(s) were, he had a psychological problem.

I'm very sad to hear this happened, mainly for his family, but these things happen.

Unless you read the note you have no idea what drove him to do this. For all you know his pet hamster died.

Azzhole

Last edited:
No. You are.

So sad indeed. If I remember he was suppose to be transitioning over to LUV in November. The Maxblast LUV thread has comments from some on here directed towards him that are pretty horrible in light of his suicide. If I'd made some of those comments I'd probably find another hobby besides this forum. Just saying.

Cyber bullying? This was a grown man, not some impressionable 12 year old school girl. Whatever the reason(s) were, he obviously had a psychological problem. That's why he did this.

I'm very sad to hear this happened, mainly for his family, but these things happen everyday and they're always tragic. Life insurance doesn't pay and if he had kids, now what? Like I said, I feel mostly for Stacy.

Meanstreak was just offering his opinion. Doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but you came in a little heavy handed (and that's my opinion).

Whatever caused his actions, it's sad for all involved. I'm sorry for both him and his family.

Call me that again after you see the check I'm going to send to the family.

Wow. Nice.

Very sad. My thoughts are for his family and friends. Unfortunately our profession makes it hard for many to seek help with this. May he rest in piece.

Cyber bullying? This was a grown man, not some impressionable 12 year old school girl.
Maybe it was just enough to put him over the edge.

Completely inappropriate . Hope that check you write makes you sleep better at night.

Latest resources

Back