• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When can AirTran dump ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our pilots are grossly uninformed as to b-funds..

And swapa has not tried to fix it.

Including a b-fund the total
compensation package raise has to be a 21% or we are
Screwd,,,,

and ....B-payscales

Last edited:
Because it's easier faster and cheaper to try the DRC first. I predict if the AAI pilots don't get a huge win out of the DRC arbitrations that Federal court is the next step. This won't be over for years but that's not the important thing. The important thing is the ALPA lawyers and guys like PCL will continue to get paid.
Easier faster and cheaper to get a no at the DRC? I'll give you a yes at arby (which is sketchy at best), but then SWAPA has to agree go after SWA, which they won't. Which means a year later, you are right back where you should have gone to court in the first place against SWA: NOT SWAPA.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yet more ALPA propaganda... Stop believing everything your union tells you, Ty.

They're blurple, not purple. Geez, get it right, willya'?

Bubba

Bubba,

We have two choices as to who represents us during the DR process. The dispute is centered around SWA and SWAPA collaboratively trying to introduce us to the taste of pillow. You don't seriously believe that SWAPA is the best choice to represent our interests ..... Do you ?

I have my issues with ALPA, but even I don't believe that SWAPA is a better choice in this instance.

So lets flip it, the arbitrator says no, disagrees with AT's position, do you guys go to court?

According to some here, yes, which is interesting because if you don't like the SLI, which you agreed to follow, and don't like the DRC position, which you agreed to follow, and then don't like an arbitrators ruling which you agreed to follow, WTFO? You really want to burn up any shred of hope this will end in a positive point for all?

There is absolutely no way for this to end positively for all. That ship sailed a long time ago. We just want SWA to honor the agreements. They refuse to without this DRC. It's that simple.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back