• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
go back to the begining

It's "prima donna"

What's up with Gemini?
Looks like they are not paying their bills, see the start of the thread

Hahahahahhahah

You notice I used the word filled, in accordance with our policy if we do not have pilots with the hours to bid DC-9 F/O we reserve the right to hire off the street. Since we could not find anyone off the street with 2000TT and 1200 ME we put out a bid in house and offered it to the senior bidder who at that time had 300 hours in the DA-20. He went through training with no problem and scored the highest on the final exam in ground school. Hours do not make the pilot, training does. BTW you will notice in my response to him, I did not tell him whom we filled the slot with. BTW2 When we started our passenger public charter in Puerto Rico last month, the airport and TSA said it was the smoothest start up operation they had ever seen. We do it right

Patting yourself on the back due to a compliment from TSA. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

That's like Britany Spears telling me I am a great parent. Maybe you can get some business advice from the United CEO.

Something to proud of

Patting yourself on the back due to a compliment from TSA. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

That's like Britany Spears telling me I am a great parent. Maybe you can get some business advice from the United CEO.
Not everyone does this

Oh, look at that. What are the odds? Another thread hijack by a USA Jet manager reminding us of just how great USA Jet is. Strange that no one feels the need to come on here and mouth off about how great UPS or FedEx is. What COULD the difference be?

Oh, look at that. What are the odds? Another thread hijack by a USA Jet manager reminding us of just how great USA Jet is. Strange that no one feels the need to come on here and mouth off about how great UPS or FedEx is. What COULD the difference be?

Easy trigger, USA Jet has the TSA endorsement!

dutch747 said:
Easy trigger, USA Jet has the TSA endorsement!

Crap, you're right. I'm totally getting stripsearched the next time I get TDY'd, aren't I? I take it all back.

In related news, though, my aunt's knitting circle has given an unequivocal endorsement to my company's expanding on-demand presence. We're about to take over the world. Get aboard while you still can, or we'll laugh at you on the internet when you're furloughed!

Latest resources

Back