What's up at Gemini?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UPS/FedEX/SWA?

Oh, look at that. What are the odds? Another thread hijack by a USA Jet manager reminding us of just how great USA Jet is. Strange that no one feels the need to come on here and mouth off about how great UPS or FedEx is. What COULD the difference be?
No one is poking at them, they don't have to respond. Funny no lay off's at our place, expanding business, having nearly a post 9-11 record month of flying. So it is politically incorrect to be proud of the company’s accomplishments and the role one played to bring it to this level of performance? If you are rally interested in making your company a better place come over to managemgent and raise the bar.

pilotyip said:
No one is poking at them, they don't have to respond.

Did I miss something? Did someone in this thread mention USA Jet prior to you charging in and reminding everyone that the Gemini crews would all have been much better off had they taken on the Industry Leading Pay and Schedule of USA Jet?

pilotyip said:
So it is politically incorrect to be proud of the company’s accomplishments and the role one played to bring it to this level of performance?

No, but it's impossibly irritating that you feel the need to relentlessly yip about how great you think you are on threads that have absolutely nothing to do with your slaveship. You're not seriously trying to suggest that your overgrown 135 car parts shuttle is a "competitor" to Gemini, are you? What does USA Jet have to do with Gemini, other than being another opportunity for you to make your company look desperate, pat yourself on the back, and laugh at the misfortunes of others?

The guy may be furloughed, but at least he doesn't work for you.

Paying bills on time?

The guy may be furloughed, but at least he doesn't work for you.
[/color]
But the two that called me want to work for me

Why don't you give us your number so WE CAN ALL CALL YOU and work for you...

You really want it: 734-255-5XXX,

I guess I shouldn't. But for real YIP, we get it, you love your little pet. Quit Hijacking threads to talk about how great your airline? is and how its better than, in this case Gemini. Its getting really old..... :rolleyes:

By the way Yip, it was just a joke. I wouldn't give out anyones phone number on a public forum.

No one is poking at them, they don't have to respond. Funny no lay off's at our place, expanding business, having nearly a post 9-11 record month of flying. So it is politically incorrect to be proud of the company’s accomplishments and the role one played to bring it to this level of performance? If you are rally interested in making your company a better place come over to managemgent and raise the bar.

The fact that you're doing well probably has a lot to do with the abusive work rules and pay that you have. This gives your airline an unfair advantage over Gemini and other's that have unions that are trying to raise their lot.

Hi Walt.. nice to see you on-line again!

Latest resources

Back