Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the dumbest question you've been asked as a pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in CVG's food court when a kind person offered to buy me lunch!! He must of known how much I really made and felt sorry!!!:beer:

While I was instructing I had a private student who I could tell just wasn't quite going to make it . . . he asked this:

Student: Our school policies state that "recovery of all stalls will be accomplished no lower than 1,500 feet AGL."

Me: Yes.

Student: Does that mean, that if you stall below 1,500 AGL you're not allowed to recover?

What's the dumbest question you've been asked as a pilot?
"Hey, want to fly these 70-seaters for your old 50-seat rate?"

PM to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfo
Can't help but ask what the JD is for. Name?

Take a guess...

Noticed a dork with his laptop open when I went back to the lav. His laptop's wallpaper was a pic of himself flying a Piper or something. As he's deplaning, he announces..."Your starboard strut's pretty noisy don't you think, Captain?"

It took me 5 minutes just to comprehend what he was trying to say. And then my brain hurt the rest of the night.

From a male passenger during boarding on a rainy day ( no jetway )
Q:" Why couldn't you have given us a better weather day? "

A:" Because you touch yourself at night, sir."

In the EMB-120 you can control the cabin tempurature from the cockpit or you can flip a switch that allows the FA to control the temperature from the cabin.

The FA temp control is a knob and has an arrow over the knob pointing left labeled "Warmer". So in otherwords if you rotate the knob clockwise it gets warmer. (You Brasillia guys know what I'm talking about)

WARMER
------------->

Well, she calls up and askes me if I can make it cooler. I look at our switch and see that it is in the "FA" position and tell her that she has control.

She then tells me that she can only make it warmer.

Yes, she was a blonde straight out of California.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back