Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the dumbest question you've been asked as a pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was flying a baron for this bread factory once..Their transportation manager was a commercial pilot with no IFR, no multi, and very non-current. He's sitting in the right seat (keep in mind, single yoke baron, no autopilot).

He asks "Is there any way for me to fly for awhile? I want to prove to these guys in the back I can fly this plane, so they'll just let me fly them around"

As if I want to give my job to this loser... so I let him fly a bit until the pax complained about him.

School out? The wx's great!

I had a jack ass passenger ask me, "Is school out today?" I misunderstood him and replied, "No actually its supposed to be pretty warm." I thought he said 'Is it going to be cool out today?' Oh well, its probably for the best, otherwise I woulda had some smart ass comment for him.

Last edited:
How bout this... Are you saved?

this happened 2 days ago and i thought my captain was going to lose it.....
we just finished a flight and were walking from our gate to the terminal for some coffee when we see his hottie walking towards us....she stops us, looks us up and down and then asks us in a german accent " excuse me but could you do something about this door over here, it nearly broke my nail and my finger really hurts...."
"i'm sorry, we are not maintenance people, we are pilots, we fly that plane right over there..."
she turns to take a look at the plane and says "oh"...."but could you take a look at it anyway? something needs to be done about this, or i'm going to write a complaint"
"again, we can't fix the door handle you need to talk to the gate agent for your flight and they can call someone...."
"but you see reight here is where my finger got cau"
"lady, we can't help you fix the door"
we couldn't believe how insistent she was and all that was wrong with the door was a strip of rubber had fallen off the handle leaving a little edge where she caught her nail......we see her later on standing at a completely different gate.....did i mention she was blonde?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back