Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the dumbest question you've been asked as a pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I have to say AR looks like the moon to me..

"You want to put your what where!?"

Huh??

"Would you all be interested in our drink specials?"

When are you going to get your commercial license? Why dont you go to MCI and put in an app for a pilot for (insert airline)? Pilots are in high demand and make shat tons of money.

This is one of the funniest quest/response stories I've heard but a little background is required. this happened pre 9/11 when Midwest was still serving steak, wine and champage with the cookies. A pax connecting from midwest(md-80) to skyway(be1900d) on their way home when the pax asked the FO while he was doing the cabin walk through "Is that a bottle of champagne in your pocket?" FO repies " Nope, I'm just happy to see you" True story, fortunatly the pax had a good sense of humor

hehehe

The couple walks up to me and asks
"How much would it cost to call Florida
on that pay phone?"

Completely befuddled by the confusion
between my uniform and that of a BellSouth
employee the best I could come up with
was "I have no bloody idea!"

Propblast said:
"Did you guys fly here like that?" Her husband just started shaking his head and looking down...

Priceless. Those didn't happen to be my folks did they? Did you drop them off at YYC?

Jack

It was not asked to me, but my FA...

Had a PAX walk up front while boarding and ask the FA, who is standing next to the cockpit door boarding the PAX's, if...

PAX: Do you have any elbow pads?
FA: Elbow pads? No!
PAX: My elbows hurt really bad.
FA: I' sorry about that.
PAX: I really need some elbow pads.
FA: I don't know what to tell you.
PAX: How about where I can get some elbow pads.
FA: I don't know, we don't have anything for you to use. Please take your seat.
PAX: I can't put my elbows on the arm rests without elbow pads.
FA: Then don't put you elbows on the arm rests. Please sit down!!

Somewhere West of Boise...

Ture story:

I had a student who was getting her first X-country training and was doing a great job of following along with her sectional. I had just pointed out to her that we had crossed the Oregon-Idaho border when she looked out and asked me why she couldn't see the line (state border) that's on the sectional. After realizing she was really serious, I told her that they're a bit short on public funds in this area so they have a guy go out with one of those chalk application thingies they use on baseball diamonds once in a while. And it must have been a while since they last applied it. She seemed to be going for that idea when I decided it wasn't good form for me to make my students look like total idiots so I told her I was joking with her. Luckily for the aviation world she gave up flying.

Latest resources

Back