What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Craigslist Apartment Listing Uses Record 354 Exclamation Points01.25.06
SAN FRANCISCO—A Craigslist advertisement for a two-bedroom apartment in San Francisco's Castro district has set an all-time Internet record for exclamation-point usage with 354, the Bureau Of Statistics reported Tuesday. "The 28 exclamation points following the lead phrase, 'MUST SEE,' were excessive, but not record-breaking," said BOS statistician Randall Carrey. "But within the ad itself, the word 'nice' is in all caps and followed by 354 marks. Quite extraordinary." The previous online record, 312, was set in a 2003 eBay listing for Camaro parts.

I can't stop laughing - that was too perfect. Airline Driver's posts, while possibly containing some tidbits of good info, are too painful for me to read as well. Either non-English speaking or did very poorly in school...

Using paragraphs, capitalization, spell check and emphasizing only the truly important parts would make your posts infinitely easier to read and people wouldn't skip everything after the first two sentences, so you might br more effective in getting your point across.

Also try to avoid really long sentences like the one I just typed. ;)

Last edited:
Using paragraphs, capitalization, spell check and emphasizing only the truly important parts would make your posts infinitely easier to read and people wouldn't skip everything after the first two sentences, so you might br more effective in getting your point across.

Also try to avoid really long sentences like the one I just typed. ;)
Do you really think I give a rats crap about what or how I write on here?I'm just sitting back and laughing just like everyone else is. Your the Einstein who started this whole idiotic thread with that long book of a post that started things off. Perhaps you should look in the mirror before you criticize people. Hello Kettle my name is pot.

By the way, thanks for the English lesson, perhaps I will graduate with my GED after all the tutoring on here!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>"""""""""""""""""""::::::::::::::#$%^&*()((@(@
Just some extra gibberish for the clowns who are are wanna' be Professors..

I can't stop laughing - that was too perfect. Airline Driver's posts, while possibly containing some tidbits of good info, are too painful for me to read as well. Either non-English speaking or did very poorly in school...
Sorry I have not been on flight info in a couple of years so I'm playing catch up. I am a little long winded and I will work on that oh grand master of the internet... Oh I speak English just fine....."YO QUIERO TACO BELL', see just perfect!:D

Maybe you should pursue a career in music, you obviously play guitar and are quite the poet. I hear there is a good buck in that business.

I find it funny that rah pilots keep bringing up that rah bought frontier thus saving the frontier pilots jobs. They seem to forget the letter that bedford came out with stating that without the frontier purchase there would have been a large reduction in force at the ranks of rah.

Also, it was quickly forgotten that swa also had a bid in. I think it is the rah people that should be thankful to frontier.

Maybe you should pursue a career in music, you obviously play guitar and are quite the poet. I hear there is a good buck in that business.
To be completely honest with you I do play on the side, 26 years and counting. I have been recording a bunch of music I wrote back in my college days. My recording engineer also plays and I have been coming up with guitar solos for his music. It's been fun, but I'm too old to try and "MAKE IT", in the music industry. I guess I should never say never.

I find it funny that rah pilots keep bringing up that rah bought frontier thus saving the frontier pilots jobs. They seem to forget the letter that bedford came out with stating that without the frontier purchase there would have been a large reduction in force at the ranks of rah.

Also, it was quickly forgotten that swa also had a bid in. I think it is the rah people that should be thankful to frontier.[/QUOT
Fact is that both Airlines needed each other and still do! Sure Southwest did have a bid in but thats water over the dam. RAH also purchased Midwest Before Frontier and would have just grown the airline from that certificate if the Frontier purchase fell through.

Don't you think we should be thankful for the entity we have become or trying to become? We still have jobs and a paycheck. Sure right now things are uncertain and moral is down, but give it time and WORKING TOGETHER, hopefully we can make this place a decent airline. I have not lost all hope yet, both sides just need to understand that they need each other like it or not. So lets drop the third grade I'm better than you crap, YES BOTH SIDES HAVE THIS, and Unite, get a Good working contract and learn to live as one!!

To be completely honest with you I do play on the side, 26 years and counting. I have been recording a bunch of music I wrote back in my college days. My recording engineer also plays and I have been coming up with guitar solos for his music. It's been fun, but I'm too old to try and "MAKE IT", in the music industry. I guess I should never say never.

Got a friend in his 40's who just recorded his first album, it did really well. It's good to have a side gig to take your mind of flying.

Latest resources

Back