• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've had numerous opportunities over the past 3 yearsr to observe republics pilots at work up close. In every instance they measured up to my expectations of a commuter airline pilot.

Last edited:
I've had numerous opportunities over the past 3 yearsr to observe republics pilots at work up close. In every instance they measured up to my expectations of a commuter airline pilot.

That's funny, I remember being in the jumpseat of an rah 170 and they decided to do a slip because they were so high. After the flight instead of thanking them for the ride I thanked them for not killing me.

That's funny, I remember being in the jumpseat of an rah 170 and they decided to do a slip because they were so high. After the flight instead of thanking them for the ride I thanked them for not killing me.

Yeah, and I remember riding a camel in an underwater congo line in celebration of the martian new year.

Both my statement and yours contain the same amount of truth, except maybe the part about you thanking them at the end of the flight. But hey it is on the internet so it must be true right.

BTW, a few pilots in your group (FAPA) come from RAH companies, and passed your training just fine.

Last edited:

So that Beech 1900 or the CRJ you flew, those were operated by Delta, correct, or was it American? Because with the attitude that some of you display, it seems you were born into your seat at an LCC. I hope you didn't think I was going to call F9 a major?

All of the mud-slinging against IBT is only solidifying their pilot group against ours. They will cling to the IBT just to get back at us for picking on them. God Help us all.

Being in this business 25 years and working with some of the most professional crews at TWA, the crews I work with at Republic (Chautauqua, Shuttle and Republic), rank right there with them.

I want to thank the Frontier crew who decided last summer to fly through a thunderstorm enroute from IND to DEN, thank you for not killing me. Apparently the crew nor the dispatcher was too concerned with a 50,000 foot cell, right on the filed route...GOOD JOB.

Before you insult a Republic crewmember, you better know, we are a family here, and this family saved F9's butt, so come down off your pedestal F9, because all you fly are Airbus, for a failing national

......blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,.....who was bought by a regional

It's a commuter airline. C'mon professor, read the directions on the koolaid before you drink it, eh?

Last edited:
Being in this business 25 years and working with some of the most professional crews at TWA, the crews I work with at Republic (Chautauqua, Shuttle and Republic), rank right there with them.

I want to thank the Frontier crew who decided last summer to fly through a thunderstorm enroute from IND to DEN, thank you for not killing me. Apparently the crew nor the dispatcher was too concerned with a 50,000 foot cell, right on the filed route...GOOD JOB.

Before you insult a Republic crewmember, you better know, we are a family here, and this family saved F9's butt, so come down off your pedestal F9, because all you fly are Airbus, for a failing national

Oh, SNAP!!!!!:cool: Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

All of the mud-slinging against IBT is only solidifying their pilot group against ours. They will cling to the IBT just to get back at us for picking on them. God Help us all.

Yup, you guys finally discovered the way to unify a historically scattered and cagey group. Congrats.

Latest resources

Back