• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow...NMB rules RAH carriers a single transportation system and FI moderators immediately move the thread to Regionals? o_O

No bias there, eh?

Wow...NMB rules RAH carriers a single transportation system and FI moderators immediately move the thread to Regionals? o_O

No bias there, eh?

That's because one of them works for Value Jet...oops I mean Airtran, so he likes to put his LCC airline in the Major section.

Celebrate, all IBT worshippers - for some day you will all feel what it's like to get your life ripped away from you in one fell swoop. Congrats on your "victory."

What victory??? we need to vote for new representation!! your cap upgrate is secure for 7 year on the A319 family and damn I hope you're a cap before that!! ( no complains. I thing it is yours before me).

But I will like to know how you just lost your life?? did you got downgrate to a E-145 FO and you qualify for food stamps now?? or you just lost your benefits?? or no you just lost your pay increase to 125% when you work more than 82 hours?? no wait you just got eligally displace?? Men you got "CERO IDEA" what we go through here!!! so go to old Bedford and tell him how he lie to you about: "Oh yeah will keep you seperate".

You have no fn idea of whats getting your life rippe away!!! I get to fly with Midwest cap sitting on the right seat on a E-170 and talk to them how their carrier got fk by management.... you know what ever

youre a mamas boy you big crying baby!!!

Last edited:
What victory??? we need to vote for new representation!! your cap upgrate is secure for 7 year on the A319 family and damn I hope you're a cap before that!! ( no complains. I thing it is yours before me).

But I will like to know how you just lost your life?? did you got downgrate to a E-145 FO and you qualify for food stamps now?? or you just lost your benefits?? or no you just lost your pay increase to 125% when you work more than 82 hours?? no wait you just got eligally displace?? Men you got "CERO IDEA" what we go through here!!! so go to old Bedford and tell him how he lie to you about: "Oh yeah will keep you seperate".

You have no fn idea of whats getting your life rippe away!!! I get to fly with Midwest cap sitting on the right seat on a E-170 and talk to them how their carrier got fk by management.... you know what ever

I wanted to capture your post before you sobered up and edited or deleted it. I hope your excuse will be severe intoxication, because if not, your immaturity and your lack of literacy should be a disgrace to your airline as well as yourself.

I wanted to capture your post before you sobered up and edited or deleted it. I hope your excuse will be severe intoxication, because if not, your immaturity and your lack of literacy should be a disgrace to your airline as well as yourself.

Read it with a Spanish accent....:laugh:

Ok, first of all, try an English dictionary. Your post is painful to read, and I would imagine you think you're being somewhat literate... not the case.

Regarding the "crying Baby" comment, let me just say that I'm in this gig long-term, and am looking beyond a relatively short seven year timeframe. Even if I upgraded to Captain between now and then, as soon as the Republic guys/gals start coming over, my quality of life will do nothing but get worse and worse. That's reality, not whining. It sucks, and I wonder what gives those people the right to adversely affect my QOL when their "career expectations" amounted to retiring flying an RJ, complete with the accompanying payscale? I took the chance and left the regionals, starting at the bottom of a company that had the potential for earning more than was possible at the regional where I worked for nine years.

Don't tell me how good I'll have it for the next seven years. After the fence is down, it will only get worse and worse. If you don't raise your expectations for the future, your pay and QOL will perpetually suck, and now that 'We are one' (steaming pile of...) we now need to work together to raise the bar to the should be. My current QOL should be the norm - why do you seem so willing to accept that as anything else?

Ok, first of all, try an English dictionary. Your post is painful to read, and I would imagine you think you're being somewhat literate... not the case.

Regarding the "crying Baby" comment, let me just say that I'm in this gig long-term, and am looking beyond a relatively short seven year timeframe. Even if I upgraded to Captain between now and then, as soon as the Republic guys/gals start coming over, my quality of life will do nothing but get worse and worse. That's reality, not whining. It sucks, and I wonder what gives those people the right to adversely affect my QOL when their "career expectations" amounted to retiring flying an RJ, complete with the accompanying payscale? I took the chance and left the regionals, starting at the bottom of a company that had the potential for earning more than was possible at the regional where I worked for nine years.

Don't tell me how good I'll have it for the next seven years. After the fence is down, it will only get worse and worse. If you don't raise your expectations for the future, your pay and QOL will perpetually suck, and now that 'We are one' (steaming pile of...) we now need to work together to raise the bar to the should be. My current QOL should be the norm - why do you seem so willing to accept that as anything else?

Thank you for the irony. I love irony.

But I will like to know how you just lost your life?? did you got downgrate to a E-145 FO and you qualify for food stamps now?? .....Men you got "CERO IDEA" what we go through here!!!

Spare me. Don't you get it, we've already lived that life. We didn't want anything to do with little airplanes, food stamp wages, or IBT representation ever again - we're over it.

Latest resources

Back