• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to F9 A319, it was more than a phone number. He has the info, ask him.

TSA cares where they got it. FBI cares. It's how you obtain the info and what you do with it.

Ask the three AWA pilots placed on admin leave and why LCC is offering a free year of LifeLock to the East pilots.

DUDE, its a poll! If you do not want to be bothered with it, don't answer or tell them to piss off. If that does not satisfy you go sue somebody!

Seriously?

Last edited:
Try again SIZZLE CHEST! Keep guessing!

Sorry, it's not necessary or relevant to keep guessing. There are plenty of pilots at RAH, UTU, ALPA and FAPA that know who I am. It's simply not important.

FAPA does an exceptional job of keeping its membership informed, especially if the individual has an interest. Every FAPA BoD member will take the time and discuss every issue they can with any member. They are but a phone call away.

Between FAPA's accessibility and being able to talk to pilots at all 4 companies in a reasonable, calm manner - whether you always agree or not - makes it pretty easy to stay informed.

People just don't like to talk to others that don't pay attention or refuse to consider alternatives. If you have already made up your mind on an issue regardless of the facts, it's going to be a short discussion.

The interesting thing to me is that I don't know a ton of stuff that's going on or will happen in the future.

A saying I read somewhere said, "This is the Diem we must Carpe."

Here's to tomorrow!

IBT keeps the contracts simple.....the F.A.R's and no JA. Maybe a list of low-cost vendors for snazzy back packs and hair salons specializing in blonde highlights? PUHLEEESE Olive Oil, when ya'll have a claim other than "My wages are so bad it allows the extra $$$ to let The Papal Annuncio to expand his Air Force" I might listen. Ya'll aint gotta hair on yer arse....This place has a dimmer future than a hooker with a chipped tooth.....God, PLEASE GET ME OUTTA HERE!

IBT keeps the contracts simple.....the F.A.R's and no JA. Maybe a list of low-cost vendors for snazzy back packs and hair salons specializing in blonde highlights? PUHLEEESE Olive Oil, when ya'll have a claim other than "My wages are so bad it allows the extra $$$ to let The Papal Annuncio to expand his Air Force" I might listen. Ya'll aint gotta hair on yer arse....This place has a dimmer future than a hooker with a chipped tooth.....God, PLEASE GET ME OUTTA HERE!

Awww, another bitter FO who feels he got the shaft from the SLI and now wishes this place to fail.

Last edited:
IBT Math?

When is 100 really 99? BTW Not bitter, why should I be? The guy just above me on the "list that will never happen" wasn't BORN when I was flying Rubber dog shart in a BE18....you youngsters can read all about that on the Smithsonian Website....Just keep saying "...the FARS and No JA...." Yes you Papacy I just put that o bags in that big ol' car"

Celebrate, all IBT worshippers - for some day you will all feel what it's like to get your life ripped away from you in one fell swoop. Congrats on your "victory."

Latest resources

Back