What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Will you survive that long??

You mean will RAH survive that long, they have everything vested in this, you think they can just sell f9 anytime they want? My guess is the whole thing implodes, get your resume ready. Good luck, your going to need it.

And just proving what Asses FAPA is..not the frontier pilots, but FAPA itself. Just lost my vote.
While there was certainly a dose of schadenfreude in the thread's title, how is this FAPA's fault?

The IBT's refusal to negotiate forced the arbitrator to rule, and his decision created some things that all parties find repugnant. As the letter states, IBT refused to consider a flow through when it was put on the table and now there will be at least seven years for you to calculate what the net present value of that decision was.

RAH is following the arbitrator's decision - a seven year fence. If you thought you had found a path under it, you were wrong. This has nothing to do with FAPA.

What's 357 done for me lately?

They put this regional puke(a term of endearment, I'm told) above over half of the FAPA pilots. I think your asking the wrong questions about the wrong group.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. Who brought F9 out of bankruptcy? Who kept the Midex pilots flying for a less than, if not horrible wage, at work? The ARBITRATOR made his decision and that is what one has to deal with.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. Who brought F9 out of bankruptcy? Who kept the Midex pilots flying for a less than, if not horrible wage, at work? The ARBITRATOR made his decision and that is what one has to deal with.

Speaking of ignorance, what in the world are you talking about in that second sentence?

Repubic has hired.....what......fifty pilots this year? I would think it would be a no brainer for 20 of them to take this Frontier deal? What have they got to lose, unless the company holds them to their training contract, which they could conveniently choose to ignore. And once again, Midwest pilots are left on the street.

Second that. Real professional. Grow up old man.
So tell me why I have gotten into CA every week for the past two months (yes I have a DUI), and have had absolutely ZERO recourse when going through customs? You do not show them your driving license, only your passport. On their computer they CANNOT pull up your driving record through your passport. PERIOD. Once again, to many people on this stupid website drinking the kool-aide: unless you operate an automobile through their border, they cannot find out.
Et tu, Bigglesworth?
Looking at your past quotes, you seem to have a drinking problem, a predilection for lying, and a scatological fixation. I wonder how you made it from TSA onto the RAH rolls in 2007 with a DUI and that level of professionalism?

Repubic would have furloughed hundreds of fledglings by now if wasn't for Frontiers mainline clientele. Don't take for granted what they've created.
Just because someone bluffed their way into a commuter job, major airlines will pick it up in the background check....thankfully.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I can certainly understand and appreciate your thoughts on the matter. With the current health and practices of RAH, I feel as if anyone making the move will be furloughed as soon as summer flying ends.

Well then the $25K training contract will be moot so that will be the risk you would take for a A320 type.....

Latest resources

Back