• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Psychotic is one who pays for training at FSI and then flies jets for a company that pays him poverty wages.

I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and keep your comments to yourself.

CYA

In politics that is called a "non answer". It is a simple yes or no question- Are you currently employed by Frontier airlines as a pilot?

I'm guessing the answer is no. What your motivation is for spreading so much animosity between the two groups, when you don't even work here, is question for your therapist.

I work for Frontier and I think Republic pilots suck. They are the most entitled group of individuals I have ever met and I have no desire to work with them. There you go.

And yes, I hope to be out if here within the year.

In politics that is called a "non answer". It is a simple yes or no question- Are you currently employed by Frontier airlines as a pilot?

I'm guessing the answer is no. What your motivation is for spreading so much animosity between the two groups, when you don't even work here, is question for your therapist.

Actually, go re-read my posts. THe only Republic pilot I despise is Popeye and the ones who pay for their training.
Please do not insinuate that I am "spreading animosity toward two groups". That is a Big Fat Lie.
And the answer to your question is "Yes", "NO", "Yes", "NO"<----You pick:nuts:

CYA

Last edited:
Actually, go re-read my posts. THe only Republic pilot I despise is Popeye and the ones who pay for their training.
Please do not insinuate that I am "spreading animosity toward two groups". That is a Big Fat Lie.
And the answer to your question is "Yes", "NO", "Yes", "NO"<----You pick:nuts:

CYA

You need to get a life. Seriously. I pity you, simply because you are so obviously a HUGE tool.

I work at RAH. There, I said it. I live in DEN and meet F9 folks all the time. I've never met anyone who wasn't a class act. You idiots need to stop throwing fuel on the fire and leave this alone.

Now say something about me, my small jet, and my ego.....that I will never read.

Last edited:
You need to get a life. Seriously. I pity you, simply because you are so obviously a HUGE tool.

I work at RAH. There, I said it. I live in DEN and meet F9 folks all the time. I've never met anyone who wasn't a class act. You idiots need to stop throwing fuel on the fire and leave this alone.

Now say something about me, my small jet, and my ego.....that I will never read.

I actually respect you and your position. I see (on your tag line) you hate working at RAH. Thats Ok, you are honest.

Please do not Pity me. But please do not stand still and go along for the ride. Have a voice and make it heard. There are a lot of people who are leading that do not want others to speak (censorship). Make your voice heard at all costs.

CYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mainly....

because they didn't hire Popeye when he was clearing his throat a couple years back.....:beer:

I work for Frontier and I think Republic pilots suck. They are the most entitled group of individuals I have ever met and I have no desire to work with them. There you go.

And yes, I hope to be out if here within the year.

I'm with you brother, I hope you're out of here within the year as well. F9's got some incredibly *entitled* pilots as well. I love the pilots that wouldn't even be at Frontier unless Daddy helped them out complaining about others *not paying their dues."

I flew with a FO that considered the title "Captain" on the same level of "Doctor." THEN he said, " I guess because I was a Captain at Mesa, I should actually still be called Captain. It was a long month.

I'm with you brother, I hope you're out of here within the year as well. F9's got some incredibly *entitled* pilots as well. I love the pilots that wouldn't even be at Frontier unless Daddy helped them out complaining about others *not paying their dues."

I flew with a FO that considered the title "Captain" on the same level of "Doctor." THEN he said, " I guess because I was a Captain at Mesa, I should actually still be called Captain. It was a long month.

Very true - every airline has their bunch. From my observation it seems like the CHQ guys seem like a cool group of guys compared to the wide body E190 guys in Denver.

Latest resources

Back