• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems like keeping longevity pay/benefits, MSLI number, but bidding as a any new hire for the 7 year fence would have been a fair compromise.

Seems like keeping longevity pay/benefits, MSLI number, but bidding as a any new hire for the 7 year fence would have been a fair compromise.

The word of the day is "entitlement." The term "entitlement" refers to a notion or belief that one (or oneself) is deserving of some particular reward or benefit.
Your pilot group received a most generous SLI award which a lot of you thought it was deserving. LOL I can live with date of hire which I really thought would have been worst case scenario for the F9 pilot group.

You cannot have everything you want! Now for a lot of you, you can patiently wait the 7 years or longer depending on STS, or you can come over and immediately reap the benefits that F9 has to offer and resign your MSLI.
With this proposal I honestly can say welcome to F9 and I am glad that you started where I did the day I was hired.

Last edited:
What's 357 done for me lately?

They put this regional puke(a term of endearment, I'm told) above over half of the FAPA pilots. I think your asking the wrong questions about the wrong group.

We just got b-slapped by the Drizzle! Props on that one!

7+ years to figure it out. Will you wait that long?

Last edited:
The word of the day is "entitlement." The term "entitlement" refers to a notion or belief that one (or oneself) is deserving of some particular reward or benefit.
Your pilot group received a most generous SLI award which a lot of you thought it was deserving. LOL I can live with date of hire which I really thought would have been worst case scenario for the F9 pilot group.

You cannot have everything you want! Now for a lot of you, you can patiently wait the 7 years or longer depending on STS, or you can come over and immediately reap the benefits that F9 has to offer and resign your MSLI.
With this proposal I honestly can say welcome to F9 and I am glad that you started where I did the day I was hired.

Fair enough, I can certainly understand and appreciate your thoughts on the matter. With the current health and practices of RAH, I feel as if anyone making the move will be furloughed as soon as summer flying ends.

What's 357 done for me lately?

They put this regional puke(a term of endearment, I'm told) above over half of the FAPA pilots. I think your asking the wrong questions about the wrong group.

I believe the Arbitrator, not 357 was responsible for that. I don't remember him stating that his being impressed with the IBTs work influenced his decision in the award. Maybe I should re-read it (4th time)...

Glad you're beginning to grasp the "regional puke" title, though. Try it on for a while, you might like it. Seriously though, I really do respect my RJ brothers and sisters...

Last edited:
And just proving what Asses FAPA is..not the frontier pilots, but FAPA itself. Just lost my vote.

I think FAPA, Midwest, and LX groups have already decided to push for ALPA should it come to that, so there is no vote for FAPA...

We just got b-slapped by the Drizzle! Props on that one!

7+ years to figure it out. Will you wait that long?

Absolutely not. I wanted nothing to do with F9 before the acquisition and want nothing to do with F9 after. I want off this sinking ship ASAP.

And just proving what Asses FAPA is..not the frontier pilots, but FAPA itself. Just lost my vote.

Thanks for not including the Frontier line guys on your ****list, FAPA has said the same thing about the line RAH pilots, we all just get to play the hands we're dealt.

I (truly) don't understand why you're angry at FAPA though. This was an RAH management decision, signed by Wayne Heller, evidenced by the memo he put out to the RAH pilots. Is it your feeling that FAPA coerced or convinced RAH management into taking this position? I'm not baiting here, I'd just like to hear your perspective on why you think FAPA is to blame for this situation.

Edit:

Does anyone know how this affects the Midwest and Lynx pilots? They were conspicuously absent from either of the memos.

Additional Edit:

I would really like to hear from the Midwest pilots regarding their level of satisfaction, or lack thereof, IRT ALPA instead of the Frontier or RAH pilot's take on what level of support ALPA provided them throughout the SLI.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back