What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Craigslist Apartment Listing Uses Record 354 Exclamation Points01.25.06
SAN FRANCISCO—A Craigslist advertisement for a two-bedroom apartment in San Francisco's Castro district has set an all-time Internet record for exclamation-point usage with 354, the Bureau Of Statistics reported Tuesday. "The 28 exclamation points following the lead phrase, 'MUST SEE,' were excessive, but not record-breaking," said BOS statistician Randall Carrey. "But within the ad itself, the word 'nice' is in all caps and followed by 354 marks. Quite extraordinary." The previous online record, 312, was set in a 2003 eBay listing for Camaro parts.

"We fly an Airbus", "we are mainline", "we are better". I'm not saying we don't have our 10% but our job is the same. We fly Airplanes under 121..

You mischaracterize the feelings among the FAPA group. Flying a bigger airplane doesn't make your johnson longer, this eltitism stuff is a farce. From the beginning, FAPA pilots had everything to lose and nothing to gain. An integration of the lists was going to cost us numbers. An integrated contract has the potential to cost us pay/work rules. RAH pilots have nothing we want. I can comfortably posit that not one Frontier pilot wants to be a CMH E170 Captain.

That is why FAPA has and continues to resist integration.

Can't wait to see it. You guys do realize that the "FAPA - ALPA raid" is just Willson Polling about your preferences in representation.

Don't you?

Just heard that RAH management admitted that they released personal employee info to ALPA for Willson Polling. Can you say "collusion?"

You mischaracterize the feelings among the FAPA group. Flying a bigger airplane doesn't make your johnson longer, this eltitism stuff is a farce. From the beginning, FAPA pilots had everything to lose and nothing to gain. An integration of the lists was going to cost us numbers. An integrated contract has the potential to cost us pay/work rules. RAH pilots have nothing we want. I can comfortably posit that not one Frontier pilot wants to be a CMH E170 Captain.

That is why FAPA has and continues to resist integration.
Everything to Lose and Nothing to Gain?????? Ahh, well that's not entirely correct, infact your way off the mark. You have everything to gain, how about the ability to keep a paycheck while sitting in your Airbus. How about the ability to improve work rules with 3 more Pilot groups to come up with a Combined Contract with Added Pay/Benefits/Work Rules!! Working TOGETHER on the best aspects of th Frontier/Midwest/RAH/LYNX contract can only benefit us ALL. No one says you have to fly a 170, but I bet with the Right pay you would not mind Flying Left seat in a 190/195. RAH Pilots have nothing you want??? How about SCOPE, you get rid of that and your giving away jobs or possible future growth! I have no I'll will towards any FAPA pilot, I think Frontier is a Fantastic Group of people who care very much for their Airline. Would it not behoove them to accept change and move forward to better secure the future of the company? I have been through A merger already coming from "Old Shuttle America". Mergers are tough in the short run but can benefit in the Long Run!! The Key is to move on but not every one looks at things optimistically. It's much easier to look at the negative aspects....and that's Sad!!!

Everything to Lose and Nothing to Gain? Ahh, well that's not entirely correct, infact your way off the mark. You have everything to gain, how about the ability to keep a paycheck while sitting in your Airbus. How about the ability to improve work rules with 3 more Pilot groups to come up with a Combined Contract with Added Pay/Benefits/Work Rules!

Working TOGETHER on the best aspects of the Frontier/Midwest/RAH/LYNX contract can only benefit us ALL. No one says you have to fly a 170, but I bet with the Right pay you would not mind Flying Left seat in a 190/195.

RAH Pilots have nothing you want? How about SCOPE, you get rid of that and your giving away jobs or possible future growth! I have no I'll will towards any FAPA pilot, I think Frontier is a Fantastic Group of people who care very much for their Airline. Would it not behoove them to accept change and move forward to better secure the future of the company?

I have been through A merger already coming from "Old Shuttle America". Mergers are tough in the short run but can benefit in the Long Run! The Key is to move on but not every one looks at things optimistically. It's much easier to look at the negative aspects....and that's Sad!

Helped you out bud. Try hitting return once in a while and try not to sound like a 13 year old girl texting.... Ok back to the RAH ignorance.

~~Your list, Your voice, Your pathetic contract~~

Just heard that RAH management admitted that they released personal employee info to ALPA for Willson Polling. Can you say "collusion?"

Facts ARE stubborn things. IBT gave unredacted seniority lists to FAPA, UTU, and ALPA early in the SLI process. Can you say "denial?"

Helped you out bud. Try hitting return once in a while and try not to sound like a 13 year old girl texting.... Ok back to the RAH ignorance.

~~Your list, Your voice, Your pathetic contract~~
I thank you for the lesson Sir...........:rolleyes: I did not realize that flight info had upped it's standards requiring me to post with proper grammar, punctuation, spelling not to mention the correct use of the mighty return key!!!!

RAH ignorance....Hmmmm Those who live in a bubble or glass houses should not throw stoans......;)

I thank you for the lesson Sir...........:rolleyes: I did not realize that flight info had upped it's standards requiring me to post with proper grammar, punctuation, spelling not to mention the correct use of the mighty return key!!!!

RAH ignorance....Hmmmm Those who live in a bubble or glass houses should not throw stoans......;)

Hahaha!

Latest resources

Back