• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What has ALPA done for me lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow Rez, I think you are finally losing it. Usually your posts are coherent. Sad misguided rah rah propaganda for alpa, but coherent.

I think your reading comprehension is lacking. Once again, I am not nor will I ever participate in alpo again. Read this next part slowly and I'll use small words for you....
This however does not mean that I will not participate in anything else...I will gladly participate in alpas demise, extinction and financial ruin.

You have to respect yourself before you can respect anyone or thing...
interesting tangent here, you sound a little bit like a fortune cookie. respect and honor are exactly the reasons I will not support alpo.

educate yourself on the lawsuit, it's not my job to. Again I say to you the ongoing lawsuit is with alpa.

Interesting you keep bringing up apa and amr. You do like to try to divert all responsibility from alpa don't you? alpa had obligations to the TWA pilot force that amr and apa did not. think on that.

I know I know, same old Rez song, it's not alpa's fault, they have no responsibility it is the fault of the pilots, the members etc etc.

ALPA will cease to be when age 65 passes. The lawsuits coming for misrepresentation of the majority will be dumbfounding. The day a pilot flies past 60 will be the day they are put on my "no fly list." Not a safe working environment for me to be flying with someone who is taking money and time away from my family. Until an agreement on how these windfall winning pilots are going to make those affected by their decision whole, I will continue to press others to do the same.

wow Rez, I think you are finally losing it. Usually your posts are coherent. Sad misguided rah rah propaganda for alpa, but coherent.

I think your reading comprehension is lacking. Once again, I am not nor will I ever participate in alpo again. Read this next part slowly and I'll use small words for you....

This however does not mean that I will not participate in anything else...I will gladly participate in alpas demise, extinction and financial ruin.

because ALPA is repsonsibile for your demise, extinction and financial ruin...???

interesting tangent here, you sound a little bit like a fortune cookie. respect and honor are exactly the reasons I will not support alpo.

educate yourself on the lawsuit, it's not my job to. Again I say to you the ongoing lawsuit is with alpa.

Looks like I educated you on it. AMR and APA and named... Like any good lawyer... there will throw all on the wall to see what sticks...

Interesting you keep bringing up apa and amr. You do like to try to divert all responsibility from alpa don't you? alpa had obligations to the TWA pilot force that amr and apa did not. think on that.

Interesting that you never bring AMR and the APA.. yet they are really the ones that screwed you over..

But you had expectations that ALPA was your shining white knight... and you feel silly for believing that and now you are angry.. and it has to be someones fault...cause it sure has hel! ain't yours...

I know I know, same old Rez song, it's not alpa's fault, they have no responsibility it is the fault of the pilots, the members etc etc.

ALPA has been woring in the past and will be again.. it is an organization made up of people... if ALPA is at fault then what about you? or are perfect.. faultless... run your lawsuit and we will see what happens...

But when you run your bitter vitrol just ensure that you include AMR and APA....

ALPA will cease to be when age 65 passes. The lawsuits coming for misrepresentation of the majority will be dumbfounding.

On what basis?

The day a pilot flies past 60 will be the day they are put on my "no fly list."

There are already ALPA pilots flying in the USA over age 60.

Not a safe working environment for me to be flying with someone who is taking money and time away from my family. Until an agreement on how these windfall winning pilots are going to make those affected by their decision whole, I will continue to press others to do the same.

good luck!

What do you suggest?

Why Rez ,haven't you heard ? Our little 10,000 hour buddy and his friends have this bright new shiny union called USAPA. There gonna do all the things ALPA couldn't do right all those years. They're going to fight Cabotage,restore the lost pensions ,restore payrates to where they were prior to Sept 2001 not to mention offer all the services that ALPA has offered for years .Loss of License Insurance,ALPA Aeromedical and a voice on Capitol Hill. But here's my favorite part ,Rez . I'm gonna get all this for less than I'm paying for the ALPA representation I'm getting now. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Where do I sign?:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Why Rez ,haven't you heard ? Our little 10,000 hour buddy and his friends have this bright new shiny union called USAPA. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Where do I sign?:rolleyes:

Isn't it interesting how these clowns have been claiming for weeks and weeks that they already have an overwhelming majority of the pilots' signed cards, but still haven't filed for a vote with the NMB? Seems to me like the USAPA jokesters don't have the support that they claim.

I don't know whether they do have the required number of cards or whether they don't. My guess is that they do but they don't have the "balz" to take the next step. You know,at some sick level,I hope this recall comes to fruition and those idiots are sucessful. This way I'll have a continuous source of amusement for the remainder of my career listening to all those easties moan and groan when their "new and improved union " fails to deliver all that they promised,and in many cases deliver even less :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't know whether they do have the required number of cards or whether they don't. My guess is that they do but they don't have the "balz" to take the next step.

You might be right on that summation.

It's easy to point to what's gone wrong or what expectations have not been met, It's a whole different ball game to actually do something about it.

Perhaps they are beginning to realize their limitations and the fact that they can't deliver on their promise to vacate the Nicolau decision, which would be binding on USAPA, or deliver the utopian pilot career, with no set backs and no economic realities.

I guess in your world, Rez, every pilot would be an ALPA volunteer of some sort, eh? Everyone would show up at every meeting, etc.

They should try.

Or, at a minimum, support those that are doing something.

You've done the typical Internet thing and assumed far too much about others by reading too much into a post.

You haven't given him much to work with. You post like a pathetic whiner. Maybe you aren't, maybe you're just a loser who needs to blame someone, ANYONE for your lot in life.

You've chosen to blame ALPA, which ironically, is YOU!

I've been far more involved with ALPA than the average line pilot over the years....not at all the apathetic pilot you describe.

Wow! Then it truly is all your fault!

You say I "just don't get it." What an arrogant little quip that is. Eff You! You have no idea.

People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it. Go back to your Laverne & Shirley re-runs and leave the heavy-lifting to those wiling to grab a rifle and stand a post.

It's because of what I've witnessed over the past 16 years that I'm taking a role in trying to rid my airline of ALPA!

And replace it with what?

Is your spiffy new union going to be run by aliens from Cigna-7...or from pilots at your airline?

'Cuz if the leadership of your cool new union comes from your own pilot group, you should be smart enough to understand:

1. The guys that step up didn't step up before. Where were these "saviors" during the last election cycle?

2. A new union will not eliminate the divisions within your group...it'll just mean you have other structural differences to fret while you're trying to bridge those differences.

You'll still be pi$$ed. Whiners always are.

because ALPA is repsonsibile for your demise, extinction and financial ruin...???

Looks like I educated you on it. AMR and APA and named... Like any good lawyer... there will throw all on the wall to see what sticks...

Interesting that you never bring AMR and the APA.. yet they are really the ones that screwed you over..

But you had expectations that ALPA was your shining white knight... and you feel silly for believing that and now you are angry.. and it has to be someones fault...cause it sure has hel! ain't yours...

ALPA has been woring in the past and will be again.. it is an organization made up of people... if ALPA is at fault then what about you? or are perfect.. faultless... run your lawsuit and we will see what happens...

But when you run your bitter vitrol just ensure that you include AMR and APA....

Rez, you're getting too predictable.

The appeals court said the TWA pilots did indeed have an issue with ALPA. ALPA has failed to get the case dismissed and is now backed into a corner. Go ahead, Rez, ask the ALPA attorneys if they'll be able to escape this one. But you won't. You're predictable.

Remember that TWA WASN'T in bankruptcy prior to AMR's arrival but filed it as a condition of sale. Hey Rez, ALPA still works against the TWA pilots to this day by trying to insert the Eagle pilots ahead of them on the AA recall list. They aren't even ON the recall list yet they're fighting to flow while there are others furloughed.

You just don't get it...AMR and APA screwed over the TWA pilots because ALPA let them. The motive(s) is (are) obvious.

stlflyguy

Latest resources

Back