Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dressed like penguins?

Seriously, what exactly does that mean? I have images of tuxedos which does not seem likely, but less likely is the image of them covered in wet feathers.

Would someone care to clarify the metaphor?

I have an image of them arriving in a clown car, honking each others horns, tripping over their big yellow shoes, if they were dressed as penguins even funnier no??

I have an image of them arriving in a clown car, honking each others horns, tripping over their big yellow shoes...,

Heh. Of course you do.

The previously agreed upon dress code for the SLI proceedings was business casual, IBT showed up in full uniform. They agreed to keep proposals confidential, then showed them to the world. Already the IBT has proven they can't keep their word, thus anything said in a representation campaigin must be promptly discounted.

Further the IBT has risked the interests of their pilot group in this latest stunt with the proposals. The IBT leadership is banking on Arbitrator Eischen remaining impartial, despite their open defiance of his wishes. That sort of brinkmanship is simply poor risk management, nothing to gain from such a course, but lots to lose.

From what 2 of my RAH friends said, the arbitrator did NOT tell them to take anything down and did NOT find them in violation of the agreement....

hey sizzle don't let facts get in the way of emtions.
If people FEEL it was wrong it should be wrong...If people FEEL like others should not wear their uniforms they should not wear them. If people FEEL the arbitrator should do something, he should. If people FEEL like republic took their jobs (citation lover) it must be true.
Since FEELINGS are what matters in this business.

En Mort Main

If people FEEL it was wrong it should be wrong...If people FEEL like others should not wear their uniforms they should not wear them. If people FEEL the arbitrator should do something, he should. If people FEEL like republic took their jobs (citation lover) it must be true.

En Mort Main

Feel? No feel, reality. Republic 190's/170's are flying our old routes simply cause we wouldn't accept Republic crappy wages.

The previously agreed upon dress code for the SLI proceedings was business casual, IBT showed up in full uniform...

Thanks for the answer.

This all is a little bit reminiscent of the "Battle of the Flags" at Panmunjom

En Mort Main

As a Frontier Pilot, I cant put all the blame on young, motivated and hungry RAH pilots for what happened. If their Union said it was OK to fly Midwest routes for 1/4 of what Midwest pilot's flew them for, then albeit. However, I am truly disgusted with what has happened. Basically a beautiful high paying career (Midwest) with pride and substance has been demolished by 'greedy' mngmt and eager shareholders.

We as a unified bunch (RAH) can never ever replace the history, quality and culture of Midwest. Shame on our Unions (ALPA, FAPA and IBT) for ever allowing mngmt the leeway to dismantle this fine airline (Midwest)via whipsawing and politics.. We all had a hand in this.

One less quality job in our profession. Shame on us.

CYA

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back