Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with you flipper!!! Management is careless and
and unfurgiven, but even though we (pilots) know this
we just point the finger at each other!!! hey is just easy.

As a Frontier Pilot, I cant put all the blame on young, motivated and hungry RAH pilots for what happened. If their Union said it was OK to fly Midwest routes for 1/4 of what Midwest pilot's flew them for, then albeit. However, I am truly disgusted with what has happened. Basically a beautiful high paying career (Midwest) with pride and substance has been demolished by 'greedy' mngmt and eager shareholders.

We as a unified bunch (RAH) can never ever replace the history, quality and culture of Midwest. Shame on our Unions (ALPA, FAPA and IBT) for ever allowing mngmt the leeway to dismantle this fine airline (Midwest)via whipsawing and politics.. We all had a hand in this.

One less quality job in our profession. Shame on us.

CYA

Well put, especially the highlighted section. MEH ALPA sold everyone below #62 down the river in their SLI proposal.

I sure hope that everyone that is a member of RAH gets over their bruised ego and put their pride aside, or you will end up the next U.S. Airways and be easy game for the other LCC's.
Simple facts are RP/S5/RW/F9/YX/L3 all have to learn how to play nice. They can bitch and moan and do a horible job and become jobless. Or they could put aside their bruised ego and pride and work to make RAH what they want it to be. F9 can fight to bring that wonderful culture to all RAH/ YX had to fight for the pay before now they can lead the fight for higher rates at all RAH. CHQ/S5/RW can welcome all new members into the RAH family and share some knowledge how the company really works.
All in all the pilots of RAH have the future in their hands....they collectively have the power to become successful or burn the place down.
How that decision is made will dictate the future...wisdom and intelligence vs arrogance and pride.
It will be interesting how this all goes down.

En Mort Main

I sure hope that everyone that is a member of RAH gets over their bruised ego and put their pride aside, or you will end up the next U.S. Airways and be easy game for the other LCC's.
Simple facts are RP/S5/RW/F9/YX/L3 all have to learn how to play nice. They can bitch and moan and do a horible job and become jobless. Or they could put aside their bruised ego and pride and work to make RAH what they want it to be. F9 can fight to bring that wonderful culture to all RAH/ YX had to fight for the pay before now they can lead the fight for higher rates at all RAH. CHQ/S5/RW can welcome all new members into the RAH family and share some knowledge how the company really works.
All in all the pilots of RAH have the future in their hands....they collectively have the power to become successful or burn the place down.
How that decision is made will dictate the future...wisdom and intelligence vs arrogance and pride.

En Mort Main

it won't happen. Us Lynx guys, the Frontier guys, and the Midwest guys are up for fighting these *kers in management. The Republic/Shuttle/Chq guys don't care, as long as "they have jobs". Because after all, that's all that matters right now. Republic pilots are spineless and will sell all of us Lynx guys down the river so long as they don't have to worry about losing their jobs. :angryfire

En Mort Main
Who has a bruised ego? Keep in mind you are talking to a minority of the minority of RAH pilots on here (and for that matter, anyone can claim to be an RAH pilot just to fan the flames). I'm certain that the majority of guys just want the SLI completed so we can move on without delay. Get the battle back where it belongs, the pilots vs. mgmt.

As for how the company really works? There's a reason that our Strike Preparation Committee is spooled up. That's the only way we are going to make any progress on a real contract. Mgmt here will flaunt any and every gray area they find in a contract. The fact that we've been walked over on nearly every subject of our "current" contract has just given us a very clear road-map of what we need included in the next one to prevent this type of thing from happening. Ironically, the only part of the contract that really has held water was the Scope section. They exchanged a lot to get that section back in 2003. Now it's time to get the rest of the contract up to speed.

it won't happen. Us Lynx guys, the Frontier guys, and the Midwest guys are up for fighting these *kers in management. The Republic/Shuttle/Chq guys don't care, as long as "they have jobs". Because after all, that's all that matters right now. Republic pilots are spineless and will sell all of us Lynx guys down the river so long as they don't have to worry about losing their jobs. :angryfire
Say what?? Read my post above, I hope you've been building a strike fund b/c I'm pretty sure you're going to need it b/c contrary to what you stated, the native RAH pilots DO care and are ready and willing to fight mgmt. If you think about it, the other three pilot groups you stated (Lynx, YX, F9) are just joining our on-going fight mid-battle and I for one, welcome the reinforcements.

I'm not sure how the Republic pilots (and not the CHQ/S5 pilots) will be able to "sell you down the river." Please explain that.

Say what?? Read my post above, I hope you've been building a strike fund b/c I'm pretty sure you're going to need it b/c contrary to what you stated, the native RAH pilots DO care and are ready and willing to fight mgmt. If you think about it, the other three pilot groups you stated (Lynx, YX, F9) are just joining our on-going fight mid-battle and I for one, welcome the reinforcements.

I'm not sure how the Republic pilots (and not the CHQ/S5 pilots) will be able to "sell you down the river." Please explain that.

You're going to need a fund but it sure isn't going to be for a strike. Minimum 4 years to get a contract and no way this cluster of a company can stay in business that long.

You're going to need a fund but it sure isn't going to be for a strike. Minimum 4 years to get a contract and no way this cluster of a company can stay in business that long.
I'm also trying to get out of here sooner rather than later. I'm continuously stymied by the lack of 121 TPIC though...

Latest resources

Back