Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I did think your Wwhhheeeeeeeee comment was funny.

Just sucks that this already large cluster******************** has exploded into what will likely become the mother of all cluster********************s. I think I'm just going to become one of those aloof pilots who has no idea what is going on and just comes and goes when his schedule says so. That seems like it would be easier than caring about our self-destruction.

Just sucks that this already large cluster******************** has exploded into what will likely become the mother of all cluster********************s. I think I'm just going to become one of those aloof pilots who has no idea what is going on and just comes and goes when his schedule says so. That seems like it would be easier than caring about our self-destruction.

You don't need to care. 400 MEH pilots are already wishing destruction upon you. We have that basis covered "brother".

Frankly why the hell would we allow our respective integration teams to keep all of this under wraps from day one? To hide that they are all a bunch of ignorant boobs?

You don't need to care. 400 MEH pilots are already wishing destruction upon you. We have that basis covered "brother".

Frankly why the hell would we allow our respective integration teams to keep all of this under wraps from day one? To hide that they are all a bunch of ignorant boobs?

I was wondering how long it would take you to chime in.....Anyone see my stapler? I've got to give it to the F9 guys......along with any airbi upgrades :(

Excellent. That should get you your Southwest number quicker. Wait. You want your current employer to fail? What does that give you? Nothing.

Actually, it gives you less than you could have had. But some of those Midwest folks were just too good to be a part of Airtran. I wonder how that is working out.....

You really can't get anymore childish. I sure am responsible for your problems, flying this E145 for USAirways. Life is tough, deal with it.

classy move by your 'experienced,' 'independent' ibt local today. Release the confidential sli proposals ahead of the award. For the sole purpose of stirring the pot? Get everyone hot and bothered almost two months before the final award? Prove to your membership that the local has done something, anything? This from the the folks who showed up to said sli arbitration late, hung over, and dressed like penguins. Another amateurish, classless move. Better hope you didn't piss off the arbitrator today.

I hadn't heard of the "hung over" part. However, the rest of the story was confirmed by our reps.

Last edited:
You have no idea?, FAPA, UTU ,ALPA and IBT had an agreement to not release the proposals until AFTER the arbitration, every pilot at FAPA knew of that agreement. The IBT chose to break that agreement and release ALL proposals. That makes IBT LIARS plain and simple, indefensible unconvertible LIARS.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

My vote would never have been for IBT anyway, but hopefully this will sway a few other people.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back