Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't want to fly an Airbus, I want to fly my ********************'n 145. I like walking to the back of the cabin to take a ********************.

There are no bumping rights in the RAH contract...so the bus drivers will stay bus drivers regardless of fences or not. The bus drivers will also keep their work rules and pay. The only way any of the current rah pilots (myself included) will touch an airbus is through actual net airframe growth or attrition. No reasonable rah pilot expects to touch an airbus for years, granted just like every pilot group we have that small percentage of tool bags that think the day after SLI they will be able to get an airbus seat. I dont expect to ever touch a F9 airbus

"We will see many more F9 pilots leave"!!! and you have
only 7 post...

Do you have to make over a certain amount of posts to make an intelligent observation on this site? It looks like it has to be over 205 if thats the case.

Do you have to make over a certain amount of posts to make an intelligent observation on this site? It looks like it has to be over 205 if thats the case.

Don't mind him. His Spanglish leaves most of his intentions uninterpreted. We're used to it, it takes time.

Latest resources

Back