Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice to see the teamsters are trying to do to the YX pilots what the teamsters did to the YX f/a's. They are trying to convince the NMB that YX pilots shouldn't be included in the single carrier petition. Again the RAH pilots show their true colors.

But you understand now that it was in error and has been corrected?

No it wasn't an error. IBT position is that YX pilots shouldn't be included like they did with the F/A's.

The error was the NMB didn't include the YX pilots after the YX ALPA called to discus if they were to be involved. The NMB ruled that they were to be involved and they screwed up the followup paperwork and left ALPA out. It was a screw up by the NMB not the IBT. The IBT purposely omitted ALPA and fully believes they shouldn't be involved as they did with the F/A's.

Read the email from ALPA again.

Just like.....

coming in full uniforms after they said they wouldn't;

releasing documents they were expressly forbidden to do by the arbitrator;

and now this.

I'm sensing a pattern here. Is Sarah Palin running the IBT, cause they seem to be just as moronish here. Can they see Russia from Indianapolis?

The "calling the shots people at the IBT" includes someone who used to the negotiating committee chairman at Midwest. This "6 letters in 6 days" jackass is really trying to f@#$ his former compatriots.

"...it’s true that the single carrier petition the IBT filed with the NMB did not include ALPA. Their position is the same one they took with the flight attendants—that Midwest does not exist and the representative for the Midwest employees is not a party..."

WOW!

But it's Teamsters...so no surprise there.

Just incredible.

Geez guys, this is not an argument on schlong size. Just stating that the F9 pilots have 10-30k hour captains and 7-10k hr fo's while us RJ guys have 3-5k hr captains and 1-3k hr fo's. Just a wide disparity in the overall experience of each pilot group. Plus there is a huge difference in hiring standards between a commuter operation and a mainline operation.
Just flew with one of our 18yr captains who has over 22K hours. As an FO with 3.5 years here I have over 5K hours. This isn't everyone's first professional pilot job and some of us had an ATP, several type-ratings and more than 500hrs when we were hired.

That said, I see what you're saying but just be careful about categorizing everyone identically.

Just flew with one of our 18yr captains who has over 22K hours. As an FO with 3.5 years here I have over 5K hours. This isn't everyone's first professional pilot job and some of us had an ATP, several type-ratings and more than 500hrs when we were hired.

That said, I see what you're saying but just be careful about categorizing everyone identically.

over 5K hours and paid and treated like you have none. beautiful. EVERY FO at Midwest made more than that.

Just flew with one of our 18yr captains who has over 22K hours. As an FO with 3.5 years here I have over 5K hours.

With experience like that, the two of you should consider moving on to something else.... like say, the bottom of a seniority list at a major?? Just like everyone of those people at a major did.

Just like.....

coming in full uniforms after they said they wouldn't;

releasing documents they were expressly forbidden to do by the arbitrator;

and now this.

I'm sensing a pattern here. Is Sarah Palin running the IBT, cause they seem to be just as moronish here. Can they see Russia from Indianapolis?

The "calling the shots people at the IBT" includes someone who used to the negotiating committee chairman at Midwest. This "6 letters in 6 days" jackass is really trying to f@#$ his former compatriots.

Do you have any proof though that the arbitrator specifically forbid the info release? If he had, why are they still posted? If there was any truth to this they would have removed them right?

and who gives a crap about uniforms or not? maybe the jumpseated in?

Do you have any proof though that the arbitrator specifically forbid the info release? If he had, why are they still posted? If there was any truth to this they would have removed them right?

and who gives a crap about uniforms or not? maybe the jumpseated in?
As I was told it was agreed that they would release the info AFTER the FINAL decision was released. After the IBT released it early all the parties discussed it and the arbitrator was far from happy but realized the cat was out of the bag and decided it was no use restricting now.

Again the dress code was requested by the arbitrator and agreed to by all parties. Just goes to show the respect the RAH guys have for agreements. Why would they expect the company to follow an agreement if they can't.

The final SLI will be released 12-1.

Latest resources

Back