Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amazing. You're going to let your whole identity be the airline that has existed for what, 3 years?

Give me a break.

You chased a quick upgrade and you wanted to live in a hip city. You gambled and lost. Get in line with all the others who gambled and lost before you.

Where do the ex-Midwest pilots factor in, are they still >Republic but <Frontier and Lynx?

From the sounds of it, you're one of the Lynx guys who took a job at Republic while furloughed and whine more than the YX guys who lost everything who were in the same class.

And what kind of narcissistic bastard puts a picture of his fiancee in his avatar?

I bet your fiancee looks something more like this:

hairy+palms.jpg

Well said sir. Well said.

I don't necessarily think it's total flamebait. There is a kernel of truth to it. F9 guys have all done the commuter pilot thing and have moved on to a real airline. It is somewhat insulting to demean that accomplishment by insinuating they are on the same level as a bunch of RJ pilots with nowhere nearly the same qualifications.

Dude, do you really hate yourself that much?

Geez guys, this is not an argument on schlong size. Just stating that the F9 pilots have 10-30k hour captains and 7-10k hr fo's while us RJ guys have 3-5k hr captains and 1-3k hr fo's. Just a wide disparity in the overall experience of each pilot group. Plus there is a huge difference in hiring standards between a commuter operation and a mainline operation.

Last edited:
Nice to see the teamsters are trying to do to the YX pilots what the teamsters did to the YX f/a's. They are trying to convince the NMB that YX pilots shouldn't be included in the single carrier petition. Again the RAH pilots show their true colors.

Nice to see the teamsters are trying to do to the YX pilots what the teamsters did to the YX f/a's. They are trying to convince the NMB that YX pilots shouldn't be included in the single carrier petition. Again the RAH pilots show their true colors.

Link to credible evidence?

Link to credible evidence?

Single Carrier Filing
Just an update on the status of the single carrier filing with the National Mediation Board. First, to put a couple of rumors to bed, it’s true that the single carrier petition the IBT filed with the NMB did not include ALPA. Their position is the same one they took with the flight attendants—that Midwest does not exist and the representative for the Midwest employees is not a party. ALPA has contacted the NMB and the NMB does consider us a party and we are listed on the docket. It’s also true that there was a corrected docket that was sent out and that mistakenly did not include us, but that has been corrected and we are officially listed on the documents. At this point, the carrier has until October 26, 2010, to file its position statement and the organizations have until November 9, 2010, to file any responses. Of course this is another timetable that’s subject to change, and I do not have any idea when a ruling might be forthcoming.

Single Carrier Filing
Just an update on the status of the single carrier filing with the National Mediation Board. First, to put a couple of rumors to bed, it’s true that the single carrier petition the IBT filed with the NMB did not include ALPA. Their position is the same one they took with the flight attendants—that Midwest does not exist and the representative for the Midwest employees is not a party. ALPA has contacted the NMB and the NMB does consider us a party and we are listed on the docket. It’s also true that there was a corrected docket that was sent out and that mistakenly did not include us, but that has been corrected and we are officially listed on the documents. At this point, the carrier has until October 26, 2010, to file its position statement and the organizations have until November 9, 2010, to file any responses. Of course this is another timetable that’s subject to change, and I do not have any idea when a ruling might be forthcoming.

Thank you. From your ALPA site I'm guessing?

Latest resources

Back