Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FAPA negotiated LOA39 with Republic. Striking was not a legal option. FAPA just negotiated an entire new section to add to our contract covering Multiple Domiciles, a TA has been achieved, and will be released to the membership in a few days. Again, striking was not a legal option. These two negotiations prove that contrary to popular opinion, it is possible to negotiate with Republic management.

These aren't applicable however. LOA39 was required by RAH. it was somethign RAH management wanted to happen. RAH needed it to happen as part of the bankruptcy. The same goes for the multiple domiciles. RAH management wanted/needed it to happen due to MKE. F9 only ever had 1 domicile so the multiple domicile langauge was never needed. Now a whole new contract, that is the LAST thing RAH wants because they can continue under the old, outdated one and drag their feet.

Believe me they had to want something to give something.

Now, the planes are still flying...who cares what morale is so lets just put the contract off as long as we can.

History says that employees who are acquired in acquisitions usually get treated a lot better than those that were there before. Lets hope thats true for F9s sake...but I doubt this company cares about history. If the flight still goes, they wont care.

Believe me they had to want something to give something.

Now, the planes are still flying...who cares what morale is so lets just put the contract off as long as we can.

History says that employees who are acquired in acquisitions usually get treated a lot better than those that were there before. Lets hope thats true for F9s sake...but I doubt this company cares about history. If the flight still goes, they wont care.
What history books are you reading? Those TWA, Republic, and Reno air people were treated like kings I guess. Not to mention the Midwest employees who were just given all expenses to make them feel welcome.

Sorry. The word should have been acquisitions instead. That's what this was and I was talking about businesses in general
TWA, Republic, Frontier and Reno were acquisitions. Midwest was a merger. So by your theory we should expect the AirTran employees will be treated better than the native Southwest employees. How about how well Southwest treated the ATA employees?

Yes. Go read all the RAH press releases from the announcement two years ago plus TPG(the owner)required a seat on the Republic holdings board.

Ha! So you believe the RAH "hub bub" then? They just say "merger" when they want everyone to get along. It spares them headaches. You should learn management speak.

Ha! So you believe the RAH "hub bub" then? They just say "merger" when they want everyone to get along. It spares them headaches. You should learn management speak.

They can speak all they want but the actions are of a merger. Required legal documents to the SEC reflect a merger.

So back on topic (sorta)...

Did IBT leak the SLI award yet (due out today)? I'm sure if they're happy with it, it'll find its way out before 12/1....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back