washing the plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Do you wash your company's plane?

• Are you kidding? I don't wash my own car!

Votes: 241 66.0%
  • Sometimes if we can't find an "eager" lineman.

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • My official job title-washboy/switchmonkey

Votes: 73 20.0%

• Total voters
Where I work we are a team. everybody is willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done. We have pride in are aircraft and we all (Mechanics, Line service, Flight Attendants and Pilots) want The A/C to look good. If an aircraft comes in late and is going out early everyone helps get it ready.

I glad I don't work with a bunch of primadonnas.

Stal6

There's a big difference between tidying up the cabin of an airplane when the flight is over, and a full exterior scrub-down wash like we've been talking about here. I'd like to meet the flight attendants you have that are out doing the bright work on your airplanes.

I'm glad I don't work with a bunch of jacka$$ mechanics.

Sorry for the old thread revival gents, but in light of the continued stagnation within the corporate aircraft world has anyone had a change of heart regarding washing the plane?

Sorry for the old thread revival gents, but in light of the continued stagnation within the corporate aircraft world has anyone had a change of heart regarding washing the plane?

Washing the plane now is better than the 2 am shift with Apu Nahasapeemapetilon at the Kwick-E-Mart.

Last I heard, even G200 has taken to washing the plane AND wiping the struts!!!!! :laugh::D

Last I heard, even G200 has taken to washing the plane AND wiping the struts!!!!! :laugh::D

Don't be taking your anger out on me charter boy!!!

You and you're little rubber friend been comparing notes on the best Oberoi Hotels?

Plus, I know if I tried washing the f'n plane I might slip and fall and need 8 months off to rest my back aside some great trout streams.

hummmm.......

Right now, we are so slow that if washing the airplane is what is needed then fine. It beats sitting around waiting for them to send you to unemployment. When it gets busy again we will hire it out.

Latest resources

Back