washing the plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Do you wash your company's plane?

• Are you kidding? I don't wash my own car!

Votes: 241 66.0%
  • Sometimes if we can't find an "eager" lineman.

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • My official job title-washboy/switchmonkey

Votes: 73 20.0%

• Total voters
I guess anybody can justify most anything so if you want to hide behind "It's not my job" so be it, but Speaking for myself, I'd say your just lazy.
Being a professional pilot is not some magical mystery. Most everybody on this board knows what you do.

Stal6

How would you know what being a professional pilot is. Go back to the maintenance board where at least there you'll have a chance of speaking intelligently.

How would you know what being a professional pilot is. Go back to the maintenance board where at least there you'll have a chance of speaking intelligently.

This is the Corporate Board. I'm a corporate mechanic. I think I belong here. I forgot that your a pilot and It's all about you. Get over your self, your not as great as you think you are.

You belong anywhere that you can speak intelligently about the subject matter... You do not belong here.

This is the Corporate Board. I'm a corporate mechanic. I think I belong here. I forgot that your a pilot and It's all about you. Get over your self, your not as great as you think you are.
We have some great mechanics where I work, we all come together to get the job done. I would hate to have to work with someone like you, usually they keep the pilot hating mechanics at the airlines, and the good ones go corporate, guess you slipped through the cracks.

Looks like Stal6 couldn't cut it in Instrument ground school. Gotta love natural selection...

BTW- Siucavflight- where do you get your avatars???

Last edited:
Where I work we are a team. everybody is willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done. We have pride in are aircraft and we all (Mechanics, Line service, Flight Attendants and Pilots) want The A/C to look good. If an aircraft comes in late and is going out early everyone helps get it ready.

I glad I don't work with a bunch of primadonnas.

Stal6

Latest resources

Back