• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, if a AWA pilot has issues on this merger mess I could understand that. But for low life PFT Gulfstream wannabee airline pilot like PFT_128 running his mouth and disrespecting pilots that have been in this profession while he was still in diapers goes to show what a complete moron you are.

If it was not for PFT _128 would be working at subway on 36st in Miami. Gulfstream was a scab run outfit and so is Valuejet. Your background shows your true colors. PFT_128 YOU are a perfect mold of a true scab. Trying to play the ALPA goebbels is not working. ALPA is on its way out. Trust me.

This country was founded by bandits who told the monarchy they could shove it up their backside. This is pretty much the same thing. Read "The Peoples History of the United States" . It's awesome.
And this relates to sending feces through the mail, and phone bills how?

How the heck do you figure nearly every Captain position out West is rightfully an East FO's position?
I don't, I think those positions should be protected by fences

Kind of like.....voting out ALPA and voting in your Little Club.
Buying a job, is the same thing as voting for a new union..... ok no need to comment on that

Uh, yeah. Yeah I can. Philly is a shameful disaster of a hub that nobody out West wants anything to do with. I drive 30 minutes to my base. Thanks, I'll just keep doing that. Further more, I've been based on the East coast with other companies. You can have it to enjoy. Is that clear enough for you?
ok tough guy you got me, phl is a mess.
And yes it is clear enough, so I will be looking forward to your input on fences to protect those jobs you don't want. Heck I think we just made a huge break through on this whole thing. Please step forward, if you really dont want the old East positions this whole fight can be over in a couple of weeks. I am serious, are you?

You know, if a AWA pilot has issues on this merger mess I could understand that. But for low life PFT Gulfstream wannabee airline pilot like PFT_128 running his mouth and disrespecting pilots that have been in this profession while he was still in diapers goes to show what a complete moron you are.

If it was not for PFT _128 would be working at subway on 36st in Miami. Gulfstream was a scab run outfit and so is Valuejet. Your background shows your true colors. PFT_128 YOU are a perfect mold of a true scab. Trying to play the ALPA goebbels is not working. ALPA is on its way out. Trust me.

Shouldn't you be updating your profile, since SaturnPilot outed you as an impostor and a loser, "Marty?"

Go Penguins!

Now I know why I left FI long ago...

What an unwelcome return...I'll be off to the other site now. Ta ta.

The alleged actions of the AWA pilots are essentially anti-authority.They took part in illegal and sometimes barbarous activities to fight.

Glad to see you have the maturity to support illegal activities and the childish actions of sending fecal matter thru the mail. Again it speaks volumes of your character...if your previous statments haven't already spoken enough about your character.

See ya!

Yes, I'm against any pure democracy that has no binding principles to keep the majority from exerting their tyranny on the minority.
Ooooo...let's use big scary words like 'tyranny' THAT will get people's attention! Who made the determination that tyrannywas involved, you?

You're not an accepted source of facts!

Face it...you could care less about the AWA pilots. This strikes a personal chord with you because it was a felling blow to ALPA.

This country is not a democracy, and for good reason. I think you need to study your high school civics book a little bit so you can learn what form of government you really live under, because it certainly isn't a democracy.
Getting deeper...and Wikipedia can't dig you out!

Wikipedia: The poor man's GED!

Hey PFT_128

128 What does thos number mean? I am guessing the amount you paid to play pilot. 128000 $ Am I right?

Ooooo...let's use big scary words like 'tyranny' THAT will get people's attention!

I'm sorry, I should have realized that you wouldn't be intelligent enough to understand such "big words." :rolleyes:

Face it...you could care less about the AWA pilots. This strikes a personal chord with you because it was a felling blow to ALPA.

ALPA will be just fine. My concern is that 1800 pilots are being raped by a slightly bigger majority.

Hey PFT_128

128 What does thos number mean? I am guessing the amount you paid to play pilot. 128000 $ Am I right?

Welcome to the ignore list. See ya!

Latest resources

Back