• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Runoff election

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh by the way, DOH MEANS NOTHING!-Screams the PFT crowd of the 90's. Its all about Me, Me, Me and how a Westhole can leapfrog 20 years of service. A probation pilot being senior to someone who has 17 years of service will not fly. Sorry PFTrainers.

When the Nic list came out, it was not even close to relative seniority. 1/3 of the pilot list was not included. Active USAIR pilots were listed as furloughed.

M

Let's see, was your 17 year guy active of the day of merger? YOU KNOW HE WAS NOT!

No one is leapfrogging anyone, your pathetic 17 year guy had long been furloughed on the day of the merger, pretty pathic! It just shows the sad state of affairs at the Old USAirways.

As far as PFT?

That's the problem, you view the West as a bunch of 20 or 30 something PFT'ers. Personally, I'm well into my 3rd decade of airline service and have more flight time your Mascott (Capt Sulley)

MCDU, I like you, you can pull gear for me anytime!

Wrong. First off, west pilots have never had the "seniority" they claim is being stolen from them. Only in your minds and in the botched abortion that Nicolau rendered using inaccurate lists (thanks ALPA). Second, it took years of unsatisfactory performance of ALPA to get their bickering, no-account asses off our property. Other airlines will learn this lesson eventually, too. In fact, I seem to remember AWA trying to rid themselves of the scorge. Of course, with the NIC you'd be so g'damn senior, well then who cares, ALPA would be fine with anyone who suddenly had 1100 pilots under them who'd been with the company much longer.

But finally, where in my previous post did ever mention seniority, Nic, any of it? You're just another little FI.com bitch that keeps harping and harpng on this. Whatever happens ain't up to you, it ain't up to me, it ain't even up to your boy Wake, who I'm beginning to think you guys have already paid off since you're so sure he's going to deliver you your leapfrog furlough proof positions on our list.

Just how much did it take to buy Judge Wake's ruling in advance like that?

Anyway, you need to relax!

Both parties agreed to binding arbitration!

The company has accepted the list.

You've really lost nothing, you didn't gain much either (that's the real problem you have with it)

I've lost a little, didn't gain anything (that should make you VERY happy) but I hold what I used to hold so overall it's fair.

The problem YOU have with the NIC is that it didn't LET YOU leapfrog the realtive standing of the west pilots.

Wrong. First off, west pilots have never had the "seniority" they claim is being stolen from them. Only in your minds and in the botched abortion that Nicolau rendered using inaccurate lists (thanks ALPA). Second, it took years of unsatisfactory performance of ALPA to get their bickering, no-account asses off our property. Other airlines will learn this lesson eventually, too. In fact, I seem to remember AWA trying to rid themselves of the scorge. Of course, with the NIC you'd be so g'damn senior, well then who cares, ALPA would be fine with anyone who suddenly had 1100 pilots under them who'd been with the company much longer.

But finally, where in my previous post did ever mention seniority, Nic, any of it? You're just another little FI.com bitch that keeps harping and harpng on this. Whatever happens ain't up to you, it ain't up to me, it ain't even up to your boy Wake, who I'm beginning to think you guys have already paid off since you're so sure he's going to deliver you your leapfrog furlough proof positions on our list.

Just how much did it take to buy Judge Wake's ruling in advance like that?[/quote]

Wow accusing a federal Judge of taking a bribe... Gonna have to forward this to Judge Wake's email. You idiots just can't keep your collective traps shut. You guys are your own worst enemy.

Anyway, you need to relax!

Both parties agreed to binding arbitration!

Something that is often forgotten. The East pilots agreed to the process, agreed to the arbitrator, agreed that the decision should be binding, but when push comes to shove, instead of accepting the result of the process they agreed should be binding, they have attempted to use the tyranny of the majority to impose an unfair list on a smaller pilot group. No ethics, no morals, just whatever they feel they can get away with due to their larger numbers. Disgusting. They can't be trusted.

Something that is often forgotten. The East pilots agreed to the process, agreed to the arbitrator, agreed that the decision should be binding, but when push comes to shove, instead of accepting the result of the process they agreed should be binding, they have attempted to use the tyranny of the majority to impose an unfair list on a smaller pilot group. No ethics, no morals, just whatever they feel they can get away with due to their larger numbers. Disgusting. They can't be trusted.
That about sums it up.

excellent post, it sums it up prefectly!

Let's see, was your 17 year guy active of the day of merger? YOU KNOW HE WAS NOT!

No one is leapfrogging anyone, your pathetic 17 year guy had long been furloughed on the day of the merger, pretty pathic! It just shows the sad state of affairs at the Old USAirways.

As far as PFT?

That's the problem, you view the West as a bunch of 20 or 30 something PFT'ers.

No, that's only your view of the problem. I think your use of the word "pathetic" is the problem. That pilot, whoever he is, doesn't deserve to be referred to that way. Nor does the guy one number senior to him who didn't get furloughed. Their both human beings who fly aircraft for an airline. Neither one did anything "wrong" and your characterization of this guy as pathetic says a lot about you and your group.

I can't wait till the next merge when masses of you change your tune and start screaming DOH.

Great post. Sums it up exactly. If there is any justice in this world, the court will see this to be the case.

Be Careful-

So you think that the east pilots should not be held responsible for their votes on USAPA, their votes for leadership(?), and their behavior towards west pilots (requiring separate crew vans)? Should we ignore USAPA's advice to "Watch what they do, not what they say" when it actually applies to USAPA?

The comments about east pilots may be unnecessary and counter-productive, but they aren't un-earned.

Latest resources

Back