• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Runoff election

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just out of curiosity lets say that judge wake does rule in favor of the west and let's say he orders immediate implementation of the Nic Award. What then MCDU? What will you do then. Have you thought about that possibility? Just curious

then we will take nic put it into your bylaws then make a motion to change the new bylaws, vote on it and change the bylaws back to DOH. Simple as that. While east has more pilots than west it will always be this way.

No judge can tell us what to do with our own union.

then we will take nic put it into your bylaws then make a motion to change the new bylaws, vote on it and change the bylaws back to DOH. Simple as that. While east has more pilots than west it will always be this way.

The Delusions never end....

You're right. A judge can't dictate what USAPA does with its C&BLs or CBAs. What he can do is issue an injunction ordering $1 million a day fine as long as USAPA continues to fail to represent the West. Who do you think is smarter: Judge Wake or counselor Seham?

So, there I was jumpseating from DFW to my home airport. The captain on the aircraft that I was seeking transport asked me if I was "East or West". I replied that I was original Cactus. He asked if he could see my ID badge.

Upon inspection he was pleased to find proof that I was indeed "original Cactus". He said "Good, I don't give rides to Xxxx's"(you fill in the X's, because I don't want to be banned for use of improper name-calling).:smash:

So, there I was jumpseating from ORD to my home airport. The captain asked me if I was one of those "picket line crossing" west pilots who took his friend's job down under many year's back. I replied that I was real US Air, showed him my ID, and he said "Good, I don't give rides to Xxxx's"

Good story, CatusBoy....pretty easy to make up a story like that. If any of us had even a hint of that sort of behavior from pilots at other airlines, perhaps I'd believe you. Enjoy your life here on FI.com

So, there I was jumpseating from ORD to my home airport. The captain asked me if I was one of those "picket line crossing" west pilots who took his friend's job down under many year's back. I replied that I was real US Air, showed him my ID, and he said "Good, I don't give rides to Xxxx's"

Good story, CatusBoy....pretty easy to make up a story like that. If any of us had even a hint of that sort of behavior from pilots at other airlines, perhaps I'd believe you. Enjoy your life here on FI.com

A 'hint ?' :eek: Kind of hard to get a "hint" when you let raw emotion stand in your way.

PHXFLYR:cool:

You're right. A judge can't dictate what USAPA does with its C&BLs or CBAs. What he can do is issue an injunction ordering $1 million a day fine as long as USAPA continues to fail to represent the West. Who do you think is smarter: Judge Wake or counselor Seham?

USAPA doesn't represent the "east" or "west". It represents the pilots of US Airways.

BC;
When it comes to our little skirmish, I don't make up stories. That is for when I'm estimating the size of fish I caught or the distance (and direction) that my golf ball went.

Perhaps your cadre of pilots are so blinded by USAPA, that even the most not-so subtle hint would be missed.

Have a blessed and wonderful day.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Pilots at US Airways Group Inc. say the company has rejected their request to bring in the National Mediation Board to help them reach an agreement.

The board regulates labor relations at airlines. The US Airline Pilots Association said Thursday that the company said it would support getting help from the federal board if it becomes appropriate in the future. The union says negotiations began in November 2005 and questioned whether the company is sincere in trying to make a deal.
The current US Airways is a combination of that company and America West. But its 5,000 pilots still fly under separate union contracts.

I guess the union representing the EAST pilots failed again.

Latest resources

Back