• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Dfr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
quit teasing, where can we read the carnage?
When USAPA discovers that the ruling doesn't support their goals, it will immediately move to form a new court of law, - USTAPLE - USairways True And Permanent Law Edicts. They will have their judge make a new ruling, exonerating them from any wrongdoing, which they will of course abide by since it comes from a court of law, which must be obeyed. Judge Wake and his court will be stapled underneath the USTAPLE court and then be forced to go on furlough because they refused to hear daily jaywalking cases, the only cases left after USTAPLE took all the good ones.

HAL

I just read the BS PHX/LAS base "update" from the CLT hordes. They openly brag that they have 500k per month income and fighting them will be futile.

Good. I'm glad they're flushed with Cash. They're going to need it. The Judge made it clear that when all of this is over...in 90 days, USAPA will be paying all of the out-of-nic-order furloughees to stay home.

I strongly encourage all East me mbers of USAPA to sign up for DCO, They all have their fair share of damages to pay.

"Pay up and Gear up"

Wots DCO please?

I am an apprentice member, and furloughed. But I never participate in DCO here or with ALPO elsewhere.

I would give my left nut (it is substantially larger than my right) to have this civil war resolved and get a good contract from the true Homos running US Airways.

Its time to take back our union from the clowns that are running it. Every East Pilot that agrees should approach West Pilots when you see them and let them know how you feel. Together we can get rid of the leaders who are causing this union to drag its heals on our salaries and workrules.

Fact. USAPA got it's ass handed to it again.

How do you figure that?

All that has happened was the Judge said a DFR complaint can go ahead and be heard. Noone has won anything.

He dimissed the other two counts. Those being the using the Nic list for furloughing, and the furloughing out of senority complaint.

Hardly a victory for anyone, except the lawyers.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back