• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Dfr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I need East/USAPA spin! I love the "you won nothing" talk! Keeping getting all your info from USAPA Easties, it will help speed up the end,

I don't want to pour water on anyones bonfire, but in reality the desired remedy for the DFR suit will be that USAPA retract it's DOH list. Their foot-dragging has netted them the biggest gains and is a de-facto DOH list. The judge will not direct them to negotiate with any enthusiasm, nor will he direct the outcome of a future vote on the joint contract. So, expect more foot-dragging (until even the most ardent USAPA supporter[if there still is one] gets fed up and mounts a replacement to Bradford et.al.).

Whether or not the judge will order that Nic. be implemented apart from a joint contract is a real question.

So celebrate, but there should be alot of effort put forth to develop a viable replacement to USAPA.

How do you figure that?

All that has happened was the Judge said a DFR complaint can go ahead and be heard. Noone has won anything.

The Judge said a hell of a lot more than that. If your brave leaders ever allowed you to see the ruling, without their spin, it would become patently obvious to you what the Judge is actually saying.

You guys put on your USAPA colored glasses and allowed yourselves to be led down a path of financial peril. Can you imagine how big the assessments are going to be to pay damages to hundreds of pilots, AND court costs?

I'd go pick up an extra trip if I were you. Keep payin' them dues!

becket. How many numbers do you gain from your former USAIR classmates with the Nic?

M

becket. How many numbers do you gain from your former USAIR classmates with the Nic?

M

I'm sure he gaind NO numbers from the pilots that brough a job to the merger, he was just placed above the unemployed ones.

Patiently waiting for your "west jobs are worthless" comeback.

Come on MCDOOOOOOOSSSHHHH............bag where are you?

Hmmmmm Let's see an arbitrator, two pilot neutrals and now a federal judge all say USAir brought less to the table than America West. Yet a relative seniority merger of the EMPLOYED pilots is STILL not good enough for you. I'm sure you will soon spout off about how the EAST COAST POWERHOUSE THAT IS USAIRWAYS was just days form getting a billion dollar loan or even better the thought that the second bankrupcy was a management negotiating ploy. Or best of all the "we (usairways) saved America West."

This would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

Come on MCDOOOOOOOSSSHHHH............bag where are you?

Yes, the whole situation is tragic. AWA was a powerhouse and without the PHX and LAS hubs we out in the East would be doomed. Thanks for saving us .
I think it is also fair to put guys who are in their late 50's with 17 years of continous service behind 2005 new hires without any C&R. That snapshot in 2005 really was fair for us, since we would have liquidated like ALoha. I believe the Nic is a great deal for us Easties who have less then 10 years left. Thanks again AWA pilots for giving us jobs and saving us.

Now only if we can get that dam Nic list implemented so we can furlough Easties instead of Westies.

M

I think it is also fair to put guys who are in their late 50's with 17 years of continous service behind 2005 new hires without any C&R.

M

DID NOT HAPPEN! Please show us on the Nicolau list where this occured! You easties love to spin. Either that or you are so brainwashed by your "union" that you take all they offer via spoon.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back