• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Dfr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are too lazy to download the trip sheets and see for yourself then we'll leave it that.

Lemme see. According to your previous post you said you took a nap on the way over, followed by a nap on the way back; not to mention a 24 hour nap in Europe. And you're calling me lazy ???? Why whould I even waste my time downloading your trip sheets when I have no interest in doing your coveted "priemium flying ? "

PHXFLYR:cool:

Lemme see. According to your previous post you said you took a nap on the way over, followed by a nap on the way back; not to mention a 24 hour nap in Europe. And you're calling me lazy ???? Why whould I even waste my time downloading your trip sheets when I have no interest in doing your coveted "priemium flying ? "

PHXFLYR:cool:

Try it -

Main Entry: humor Part of Speech: noun Definition: comedy, funniness Synonyms: amusement, badinage, banter, buffoonery, clowning, comicality, comicalness, drollery, facetiousness, farce, flippancy, fun, gag, gaiety, happiness, high spirits, jest, jesting, jocoseness, jocularity, joke, joking, joyfulness, kidding, levity, lightness, playfulness, pleasantry, raillery, tomfoolery, whimsy, wisecrack, wit, witticism, wittiness

Ain't tryin' anything. Anyway why should I doubt you ? You seem to be one of the few easties left with any.uh..um "integrity". You said you take a nap on the way over and a nap on the way back. I have no reason not to believe you.

PHXFLYR

I know I had 16+ years' seniority when I left there and my "seniority" wasn't worth s#@t.

Noooo... you had 16 years of longevity when you left. That longevity regretably got you a "s#@t-ee" seniority position on your old seniority list. Two different things. At least you were smart enough to realize this and tried to make a fresh start. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you . Your furlough is a loss for all of us westies.

Godspeed.

PHXFLYR :cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back