• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, now your gonna get it....

That is incredible video of the last few seconds. I have never seen a large aircraft bank that fast in both directions before. WOW

Oh boy, now your gonna get it....

You're right. It could have been one of a thousand things. When these things happen in third-world countries, sometimes the investigations are not transparent nor thorough, so everyone waiting for an "official" opinion or result may be disappointed. Not that speculation is in the least bit better.

The NTSB and FAA was on site to over see the investigation. The Mexican aviation dept is finished and the NTSB has all the black boxes. The NTSB will do the leg work and the Mexican Aviation Dept will get credit.

Lonnie

The pilots and skydivers of Waynesville, OH and Richmond, IN have lost a member of our family. Lonnie will always be remembered for his smile, warm nature, and his unique character. For me, I never had more fun flying than I did with Lonnie when we flew 182s in formation with skydivers. I'll always have great memories of hanging out with him and talking about our dreams of someday making a living flying airplanes.

Please Contribute As Much As You Can To Lonnie's Fund. In Times Of Distress If We Dont Help Each Other Out Who Will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T-XqqADURY&feature=related

Look at these damn idiots. This makes me so frustrated watching some untrained guys try and rescue our pilots. They aren't even putting out the fire at the begining and then they are spraying each other instead of opening the door to get the pilots out! Mother F-ers!

Off my soapbox now, sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back