• Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifth Third Bankcorp

Attn: Kiernan O’Donohue

c/o Lon McIntosh Memorial Fund

43710 Ford Road

Canton, MI 48188

Every little bit helps.... As a moderator I challenge every member here to donate something, even if it is just 10 bucks. He has 3 children, and while nothing can replace him, I know that later in life they will remember that their dad, the pilot, was surrounded other great pilots that would give to a complete stranger's family in time of need. Give what you can!

Last edited:
I expect to see majority of our pilots donate to Lonnie's family, I know he would if it was you and your family suffering. :(

People are getting ready to see just how tight of a group we are at USA Jet! We are like a big family, although a bit dysfunctional at times, you can bet your butt that we have each others backs. There is not a single pilot among us that can't afford to give something.

As dumb a question as this may sound, who do we our write checks to when sending donations?

To make everyone at FI aware of the fund, you could place an announcement at the top of all the forums with the info. Just a thought...

Any idea if there's an EFT or Paypal-style option for making a donation?

I second that motion, if we could put the info under every topic we could potentially raise alot. If someone could contact the bank or the manager of the fund a paypal account can be setup very easy. You can even send paypal to email addresses. In this trying time in our industry, it is moments like these where we need to stand together and stand tall and do the honorable and respectful thing for a guy that lost his life merely doing what WE ALL love to do in support of taking care of our families. The FO is a dear friend of mine's and classmate from JAL and I also knew many guys on the latest Kalitta accident and these disasters strike close to home, none of us are guaranteed tomorrow.
COUNT ME IN!!

Last edited:
F/O is in the states, and he has recognized and talked with his family. That has to be a good sign for recovery.

Hi.

Fantastic. I am so glad he is doing very well-we hadn't heard too much lately on him.

God Bless.

cliff
LRD

Has anyone figured out a way to donate online somehow? Paypal account would be a great way to do it.

As it stands now there is no way to donate online, but you can drop a check in the mail (with the full address above, please make sure to use the in care that is listed above, not just the address from the website) to the bank and it will get to where it needs to go. I'll buy you the stamp if you need it! At USA Jet we are old school, that means no glass, no internet, and buying stamps. The delay in the shave the Mods heads for Cancer research is Paypal, they are very particular about setting up donation accounts. I can't tell everyone how much we appreciate your support!!!!! I will see what I can do about posting an announcement.

Last edited:
Should checks be written to Fifth Third Bank, or the Lon McIntosh Memorial Fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back