Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
What usajet did today to honor Lonnie was priceless. The support and respect Usajet has shown Lonnie's family is not written in any ethics or PR class at Harvard Business School. Rest in Peace my friend Lonnie.

Agreed, I'm so proud to be part of USA Jet.

On-demand cargo is a tough job and everyone knows that, but the people I work with are my best friends and family.

True friends and family are all that really matter in life.

Blue skies always

Lots of good folks at USA Jet.. Very hard working bunch of people that "make it work".

Update on F/O

I talked to the F/O’s brother today and the F/O is doing much better. He is conscious, he can talk, he can write messages, and he has 90% movement of his body. He has memory from before the accident. He is making rational decisions. He asked about the Captain. He still has some lung problems from all of the smoke inhalation, but is not on a breathing tube or O2 right now. It sounds like a full recovery may be in store for him. This is truly good news.

That's fantastic news YIP.

Does he have plans to maybe return to flying or do you think he might get medicaled out?

time will tell

That's fantastic news YIP.

Does he have plans to maybe return to flying or do you think he might get medicaled out?
Only an AME/OK City can answer those questions, he is suppposed to be released from the hosp this week.

so any news on the co-pilot, is he out of the hospital? any word on what caused the crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back