Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved.

USAJet has some of the hardest working guys in flying, we hungout in LRD a bunch, walking around in the mall, getting coffee or eating at Taco Palenca, he was very nice and laid back. I raise my glass to both of you.

My deepest condolences are given to the families of the crew.

I'm very relieved at the absence of monday-morning-quarterbacking so prevalent on threads of this nature.

I share the same sentiment as all here.. I did not know him in person but on FI, we PMed about RC aircraft we liked to fly.. Good Speed to His Family... and quick recovery to the FO..

I also flew with the Captain a few times during my time at USA Jet. A great guy that will be missed. A very sad day indeed.

Godspeed

My condolences to all of USA Jet pilots, friends and families. It is always heart-breaking to hear news like this.

Terrible news

Personally MMIO and many of the other airports in MX are very dangerous. PERIOD.. I don't care how many times you have been to each one.

Even worse in Honduras and other places too,,, MX, Central America and South America flying is nothing to be taken lightly.

As far as the media and what they say,,, who cares because all they do is speculate,,, IT is a tragedy. Maybe they should do something useful like raise money for the families.

I am not sure what they had for TAWS or the database but most likely had to have a GPS for it. None the less it does not make it any safer. Raw data at night in the mountains is DANGEROUS.,

God Bless them and their families. I am truly saddened to hear of this loss,,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back