• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

(Unoffical) ASA Stike Vote ... yes or no

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd vote yes but unfortunately haven't finished a year. I understand you can't vote until you complete your first year. Someone vote yes twice for me please.

ASACRJFlyer said:
We're not asking for huge raises, we know that's not realistic in this environment. What we are asking for is low or no cost improvements in QOL and scheduling.

I hear this a lot. Can you give me some specifics on these "low or no cost improvements in QOL and scheduling". The reason I ask, is because the union isn't giving us specific examples of what is on the table. Last contract, the pilots had the specific proposals. In addition, if all we are asking for is "low or no cost items", then even if we succeed, things won't be that much better around here. Most of what I hear people want is costly.

What are asking for in payrates and how do they compare to the industry?
What are we asking for in trip rigs, and how do they compare to the industry?
What are we asking for in scheduling and how does it compare to the industry?
What are we asking for in retirement and how does it compare to the industry?
What are we asking for in vacation and how does it compare to the industry?
What are we asking for in sick leave and how does it compare to the industry?
What are we asking for in scope?

Why don't we publish this and let the pilots decide if we are asking for too much? Is that too much to ask before you ask a pilot to vote to shut down the company?

ASA_Aviator said:
I think the best way to get better results is to go to management not as an adversary, but as a partner.

UH, like we haven't tried this IN THE LAST 3 YEARS! Wake up sir!

Texx said:
UH, like we haven't tried this IN THE LAST 3 YEARS! Wake up sir!

UH, this management team has only been here 6 months. Holding people responsible for the mistakes and failures of their predecessors is irresponsible in this situation. In addition, it was our side that started dragging things out on purpose. Many of us are awake - is ALPA?

YES

Joe you got to be kidding! Only been hear 6 months come on!

Did anyone notice that our copay went up 50% on brand name perscriptions. To me thats a pay cut!

Did anyone notice that our insurance premium went up 17% if your in the family plan. To me thats a pay cut!

We use to have short term disability, now we don't.

For 3 1/2 years we have not received a pay raise we have been taking small pay cuts, but you really don't notice it unless you read the fine print.

I'm tired of giving when we have a company that is profitable. We are not in Bankruptcy or losing money!

701EV

JoeMerchant said:
ALPA has already been castrated - I guess the anesthetic hasn't worn off yet. We need more brains, and less testosterone.

I vote NO.

If ALPA has been castrated and JoeMerchant has no balls--does that mean Joe Merchant is ALPA?????

Having too much testosterone is certainly not Joe's problem! A mind full of rage and A MEMEBER OF MANAGEMENT is my guess.

He/she needs to bake some cookies and have the girls over for BUNKO. Maybe a day at SPA Sydell and some hormone therapy for the angry boy!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Yes, hell yes!!!

Oh, and Yes to lesbians too!!

I almost forgot, NO to Joe Merchants mindless rants of pro ASA abusive management excrement.

Go back to Cocoa via the G.O.

JoeMerchant said:
UH, this management team has only been here 6 months. Holding people responsible for the mistakes and failures of their predecessors is irresponsible in this situation. In addition, it was our side that started dragging things out on purpose. Many of us are awake - is ALPA?

Most of us are awake, it is you who are blinded by rage and an apperant personal hatred for some people involved in ALPA. Did someone say no to you or take away your binkie?

You lied about BA being a leader in the PATCO strike, you are lying about "our side starting to drag out things on purpose"

You are a liar.

To go to this extent to destroy the MEC suggests a personal agenda. Spare us the "I'm saving the world" rap.

You trying to save anything is like trying to save a fart in the wind.

This management is just as abusive as the last, minus thibadeux.

I think Joe Merchant might be the previousely BANNED from flight info LEC treasurer. AKA: INCLUSIVESCOPE

I VOTE YES...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back